onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season tickets 2015/16

cheshirevaliant

Well said. Norman promised weeks ago on this forum that the budget would have to be reduced in order for walk up prices to be reduced. I am sure that the wage bill will be reduced so should admission prices.

But to look at the general state and depravity of the area and you have to say, it really does not fit the hole when prices have gone up at the level they have. Low wages, unemployment, underemployment is rife in this area. And it will stay that way under Labour.

Depravity?? Now he's claiming the people of SoT are depraved and that it's a hole!!!!!

Advert

Not the sharpest tool in the box like most posters on ere my piont is the real britian in 2015 is broke everyone is skint and yes the prices should reflect this austerity age no matter how u cut it it's to dear for whats offer imho and I will be using my hard earned elsewhere like paying me gas bill

I'm probably not the sharpest tool in the box, but I usually try to make my "piont" clearly if possible. I think I've translated the bulk of your message, but I'm still none the wiser what you mean.....if "everyone" is skint, how is anyone enjoying themselves? Are the pubs, cinemas and football grounds empty? Have you really come on here to tell us you are going to pay a gas bill?

I'm probably not the sharpest tool in the box, but I usually try to make my "piont" clearly if possible. I think I've translated the bulk of your message, but I'm still none the wiser what you mean.....if "everyone" is skint, how is anyone enjoying themselves? Are the pubs, cinemas and football grounds empty? Have you really come on here to tell us you are going to pay a gas bill?

Forget it I am knocking and thers obviously no one in thats wat appens wen u talk to brain transplant donors like yourself

Exactly. A lot of people seem to be getting by without any issues. Smurf has listened to the people and offered an interest-free option, which is perfect for the fanbase. Ideally the price wouldn't have gone up but it has.

FBS - You do know RT (Assuming this is Russia Today) is a channel run and paid for by the Russian Government? It's like having the KCNA or US Fox News on your digital tv box. Entertaining, as long as you don't take it too seriously.

Forget it I am knocking and thers obviously no one in thats wat appens wen u talk to brain transplant donors like yourself

Yet another wonderfully eloquent piece of prose! I do realise people can come on here and give any opinions but please, please make your post decipherable and in plain English so we can at least try and understand what you are attempting to get across!!

It's a bit rich, criticising someone's intelligence when you spell:

What "wat"

Happens "appens"

There's "thers"

When "wen"

You "u"

And fail to use any punctuation.

For what it's worth, I think the season ticket deals are well placed, competitively with other teams at our level and with the payment plan. Furthermore, NS cannot just unilaterally reduce the prices. Overheads need to be met. If he reduced the price as you so wish, we'd be in administration for a third time. It's all well and good saying reducing the prices will attract more fans through the gate, but would the increase in numbers cover the lost revenue from reducing the season ticket price significantly? I doubt it, we would be worse off. This in turn would lead to a reduced budget which would then lead to poorer performances and consequently less people coming to the matches and paying on the day.

Setting the season ticket prices is a balancing act, maximising income with the number of bums on seats. Set the prices too low and we could have 10000 through the gate but still have a reduced income. Set the prices too high and less people will buy. But, the hardcore will. We will sell usually, around 3,000 season tickets at least, and these have to be priced to meet the overheads.

It's not about missing the piont its fundementally about to expensive in bankrupt britian in 2015. Wake up smell the coffee even basic commodities like oil have lost there value so how can u justify spending that. Sort of money to watch lower league football no matter how loyal a fan u r . The prices need to reflect today's climate we are on the verge of another catestrophic world financial failure which will make the last one in 2008. Look like a walk in the park u need to watch proper news channels like RT NOT BBC BULL**** and see what's really happening today.live in the present not cloud cookoo land

Do not despair.When we get into The Championship you will be able to watch some of the games on the tele assuming of course you have one and a tv licence

Archived