onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season tickets 2015/16

cheshirevaliant

Don't know if it will help reduce anyqueues tomorrow, but here's the link to the Season Ticket application form if anybody wants to print it out and fill it in.

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/documents/monthly-payment-season-ticket-scheme220-2213851.pdf

Very helpful Santa.Ive just seen on the Vale official site that ONLY Crewe tickets will be getting sold between 2pm- 3pm on Saturday.Th e ticket office will be open after the game for other tickets including STs.

Advert

The scheme and pricing are superb, listening has been done and suggestions taken up.

I do agree that football prices are too high generally, but this is a separate issue and not really to do with PVFC season ticket or entry prices in this context. The problem is that if Vale reduced theirs unilaterally, income would drop to a level where our club would probably not be able to compete with the other clubs in league 1 or even some in league 2 or the conference.

Would anyone really like £12 matchday entry and a much lower standard of football, with our team consisting only of players who would accept much lower wages?

At some point, action may well be taken nationwide to stop the rise in the cost of watching football, but we cannot detach Vale from what goes on in an admittedly unfair world financially, and in my opinion, the club has thought long and hard and come up with packages that strike a good and considered balance between keeping prices as reasonable as possible whilst funding a progressive and developing team.

Renewed my s/t this morning given voucher to buy home/away shirt for £20 plus 9 vouchers for the rest of this seasons programmes to be collect from club shop on match days only, starting in February I'm in the bycars. Park Hayward road will have to do a tour of the outside of the ground to get the programme why can't we hand the voucher to the programme seller in the ground it is then counted as a cash sale.

That sounds like a very sensible suggestion and may consider that for the Bycars,Thank You

Come on everyone. We have until saturday if you want to do the monthly payment plan.

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/fans-have-until-saturday-to-start-early-bird-monthly-payment-plan-2226841.aspx

The club needs to make sure that they keep this on the front of the website at all times.

OneValeFan is doing their bit by leaving it on the main page. So well done to all concerned there.

Haven't really seen it advertised in the Sentinel very much though.

Is it on the radio does anyone know?

Anybody got any ideas how many we have sold?

Such a shame that we lost against crewe last Saturday as it has seemed to have killed the buzz that was building.

Lets try and keep this at the top of the page if we can.

I think the result on Saturday was a smack in the teeth. Badly let down by the team and Pages negative tactics. Having said all that I bought my season ticket after the game primarily to support the club but also to stand shoulder to shoulder with the best chairman in my 54 years of supporting this great club. Smurf is delivering now it is important we do as well.

Come on everyone. We have until saturday if you want to do the monthly payment plan.

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/fans-have-until-saturday-to-start-early-bird-monthly-payment-plan-2226841.aspx

The club needs to make sure that they keep this on the front of the website at all times.

OneValeFan is doing their bit by leaving it on the main page. So well done to all concerned there.

Haven't really seen it advertised in the Sentinel very much though.

Is it on the radio does anyone know?

Anybody got any ideas how many we have sold?

Such a shame that we lost against crewe last Saturday as it has seemed to have killed the buzz that was building.

Lets try and keep this at the top of the page if we can.

Give people chance.Many people will not be paid till end of the month.Many have have not been paid since Christmas and will have to pay off Christmas bills that are due to drop through the door.

Sad

isn't sad it's economics, I'm not going to part with my cash to watch that bluddy shambles like Saturday, Page is trying to get players to play to a plan instead of devising a plan to suit the players,the players just aren't good enough, remember Don Revie and the revie plan,that if I remember cost him his job.Chesterfield did us like they did MK DONS, high tempo high up the pitch as if to say if you want the points you've got to earn them and the result was just capitulation, crewe didn't have to play well they just backtracked and regrouped while we were *******g about in midfield, unless there is some improvement my pension stops in the pocket,nowt sad about that just common sense.

Archived