onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season tickets 2015/16

cheshirevaliant

Never bother arguing with an idiot. Life's too short. Wasn't that long ago when the best deal on vale season tickets meant the equivalent of only four free games. For most of the last decade it's been double that. If you follow vale then follow them properly and get one.

I would have one if the price was a kidney but then that's me. OVF has 7000 members but it's the same few idiot posters who just moan their bags off about Owt. Luckily for us smurf has been here long enough now to realise 99% of us appreciate what he'd done and are grateful vale still exist. To the moaners _ give it up.

Advert

Do not despair.When we get into The Championship you will be able to watch some of the games on the tele assuming of course you have one and a tv licence

Got mine and grandsons season ticket yesterday son and daughter getting one next week thanks smurf take no notice of a few so called vale fans you are doing a good job in the circumstances if the moaners would put there money where there mouths are we would be in a far better place keep up the good work.

Not the sharpest tool in the box like most posters on ere my piont is the real britian in 2015 is broke everyone is skint and yes the prices should reflect this austerity age no matter how u cut it it's to dear for whats offer imho and I will be using my hard earned elsewhere like paying me gas bill

Change your gas supplier that will save money to see a match or two.

Decent pricing,that,for,the,monthly installments .

How about,a,family one though 2,adults,2children .

So it,would,be 65,for,me and,29 for the lad over six months so 94 quid a month,.

Works out,at 23quid a week for,the two of us .

I mean what can u get for 23 quid these days,not,a,lot,i tell u maybe one,full bag of,shopping if u lucky .

So well done,Smurf hopefully,folk but into it .

Decent pricing,that,for,the,monthly installments .

How about,a,family one though 2,adults,2children .

So it,would,be 65,for,me and,29 for the lad over six months so 94 quid a month,.

Works out,at 23quid a week for,the two of us .

I mean what can u get for 23 quid these days,not,a,lot,i tell u maybe one,full bag of,shopping if u lucky .

So well done,Smurf hopefully,folk but into it .

You don't need to put a comma after every word.:D

Don't know if this has been asked but, rather than having to go to the club shop every home game in order to obtain the free matchday programme would it not be possible to claim them from one of the various programme-sellers around the ground? (some sort of voucher system maybe?)

Who said we need to go to the club shop every game to get the free programme? It would be chaos with 3500 fans queuing at the shop before every game. The most likely plan, IMO, would be get given a prog. at the turnstile once your St card is scanned obviously this will slow down getting through the turnstile.

see post 21 from SMURF.

And that is exactly what is happening. Ridiculous decision IMO.

The Ticket Office say that programmes have to be collected from the Club Shop, you need to exchange a voucher that you receive when you renew your season-ticket (one voucher for each of this season's remaining home games - assume next season's 23 vouchers will get handed out along with the 15/16 season-tickets/cards).

Renewed my s/t this morning given voucher to buy home/away shirt for £20 plus 9 vouchers for the rest of this seasons programmes to be collect from club shop on match days only, starting in February I'm in the bycars. Park Hayward road will have to do a tour of the outside of the ground to get the programme why can't we hand the voucher to the programme seller in the ground it is then counted as a cash sale.

see post 21 from SMURF.

And that is exactly what is happening. Ridiculous decision IMO.

The Ticket Office say that programmes have to be collected from the Club Shop, you need to exchange a voucher that you receive when you renew your season-ticket (one voucher for each of this season's remaining home games - assume next season's 23 vouchers will get handed out along with the 15/16 season-tickets/cards).

Clever sales technique surely, sending people in there to collect and once they are in they are going to browse and potentially buy stock? :)

Clever sales technique surely' date=' sending people in there to collect and once they are in they are going to browse and potentially buy stock? :)[/quote']

I wouldn't call trying to get 3-4000 people into a space 70ft x 40ft over a short time-frame very clever at all.

Archived