onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Floodlights

Brown Edge Normski

Norman,

With respect, may I ask that you don't get drawn into a slanging match with the likes of geosname. As I'm sure you're already aware, despite your best efforts with the club thus far, some of our "fans" will look for any reason to have a go at you, and stuff like this unfortunately gives them ammunition.

I think the floodlight issue is a pertinent one, but I'm sure that you feel frustrated that people feel the need to highlight it (pardon the pun), when on the pitch, we seem to be doing the business at the moment.

I think you will find that the majority of fans will raise these issues out of love from the club, and come from a genuinely good place in doing so.

No excuses can be made for the geosname's of this world.

Advert

I can't believe their are people so negative after a great result yesterday. Yes, the floodlights aren't great, but don't slate him. He's trying his best to improve the future of OUR club and your slagging him off for it. It's a disgrace. Also, it's mind boggling that someone part of the OneValeFan Admin is so intent on hating him. Can you please block yourself, nobody likes your comments so please don't put anything. Do you remember what Vale Park was like before Sir Norman came. Plus there wouldn't be a Port Vale without him! We've now got quality players, a quality standard club shop, with quality merchandise and clothing improvement. We now have ticket scanners on the gate and not the paper tickets.

Yes what Norman says might need tweaking but what he says has logic behind it. Quite frankly if I was Norman I would of sold ages ago. All he ever does is try and make a future for the club and you keep bringing him down and saying how terrible things are. We now have sponsors at each part of the ground. He has tried his best, definitely put more effort into Vale than you have trying post something good about the club.

Finally back to topic, from the Bycars I could see the goalposts on the other side of the pitch. They aren't brilliant floodlights but they aren't terrible either.

Norman, do not go into an argument with the so called "vale fans" that keep on ripping into the club.

I can't believe their are people so negative after a great result yesterday. Yes, the floodlights aren't great, but don't slate him. He's trying his best to improve the future of OUR club and your slagging him off for it. It's a disgrace. Also, it's mind boggling that someone part of the OneValeFan Admin is so intent on hating him. Can you please block yourself, nobody likes your comments so please don't put anything. Do you remember what Vale Park was like before Sir Norman came. Plus there wouldn't be a Port Vale without him! We've now got quality players, a quality standard club shop, with quality merchandise and clothing improvement. We now have ticket scanners on the gate and not the paper tickets.

Yes what Norman says might need tweaking but what he says has logic behind it. Quite frankly if I was Norman I would of sold ages ago. All he ever does is try and make a future for the club and you keep bringing him down and saying how terrible things are. We now have sponsors at each part of the ground. He has tried his best, definitely put more effort into Vale than you have trying post something good about the club.

Finally back to topic, from the Bycars I could see the goalposts on the other side of the pitch. They aren't brilliant floodlights but they aren't terrible either.

Norman, do not go into an argument with the so called "vale fans" that keep on ripping into the club.

That is spot on

Santa geosname melv u sad ****s

God help us all when smurf has had enough of all the crap he gets on here from people. I'm absolutely terrified of what might happen. I second, third and fourth norman, that I, along with a vast majority of our fan base are absolutely 100% behind you and applaud and thank you for all that you've done for us. We will do whatever it takes to help you and our football club.

When may I ask was that offered and I refused it

You know very well that I offered to help raise funds for you and the club and when I told you that I had raised c£30,000.00 in sponsorships et al and also that I had raised all the money for the scoreboard, your only reply at the time was " You mean the broken one"

Archived