onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Floodlights

Brown Edge Normski

Advert

Ridiculous comments. This isn't a moan its a legitimate concern that needs addressing before it ends up costing us a hefty fine or a postponement/abandonment. As another fan has rightly stated, the light levels are the worst they have ever been at VP.

Well I will just pop down to the PVFC Money tree and take 190k down for the lights

The Football League are fully aware and involved with the Club to try and find a solution

A good FA Cup run would of dealt with this and other pressing issues but alas not to be

Maybe we should set a Fans funded scheme to help raise the money via The Supporters Club but I would not hold too much hope on this as last year that was tried to raise money for Lorne St and £700 was raised

Always open to suggestions

SMURF

Well I will just pop down to the PVFC Money tree and take 190k down for the lights

The Football League are fully aware and involved with the Club to try and find a solution

A good FA Cup run would of dealt with this and other pressing issues but alas not to be

Maybe we should set a Fans funded scheme to help raise the money via The Supporters Club but I would not hold too much hope on this as last year that was tried to raise money for Lorne St and £700 was raised

SMURF

People were simply raising a valid point and asking questions.No need for the Well I will just pop down to the PVFC Money tree and take 190k down for the lights condescending attitude.

SMURF

you could use the £1,000 grebo gave you.

SMURF

Perhaps a solution can be found from within the football league, but to be honest visibility is poor, we sit in the paddock on the half way line, my mate consistently stated he could not see events on the pitch towards the bycars area and disabled stand in particular.

I shake my money tree Norman, shook it for about £2K last year and into about £800 so far this season.

The lighting is poor and needs addressing, again, not a moan - a fact.

People were simply raising a valid point and asking questions.No need for the Well I will just pop down to the PVFC Money tree and take 190k down for the lights condescending attitude.

Do you have any idea what it is like constantly hearing or reading what needs to be done what I should do what is wrong with the Club what what when why and so forth

Maybe you could start a section on what we could do to help the Chairman and in turn the Club

Do you have any idea what it is like constantly hearing or reading what needs to be done what I should do what is wrong with the Club what what when why and so forth

Maybe you could start a section on what we could do to help the Chairman and in turn the Club

The perils of buying a business and engaging with the customers... I cant remember tesco sending begging letters when they "lost" some money recently... perhaps you will find some in the sweety jar

The perils of buying a business and engaging with the customers... I cant remember tesco sending begging letters when they "lost" some money recently... perhaps you will find some in the sweety jar

Well as you are one of my biggest critics on here can you remember the last time you made a contribution to the Club's finances

December 6th,no match,'Floodlight Day' at VP.Shop open for Christmas shopping.Tours around the ground coupled with a party for the kids.We've got 10 of us waiting to see when the kid's Christmas party is.We have money to spend.Up The Vale Norman.;)

SMURF

Most of us older supporters fully understand the difficulties of running a football club in the lower leagues. We've been around for a long time since 1955 in my own case. I understand that some people just moan for the sake of it but personally I only comment on my genuine concerns. If another light were to go out on the Bycars railway stand corner in would be nearly impossible to play a floodlit match. I don't know what your view was like from the directors box yesterday but you could hardly see the shadows of the players when the play was in that corner. I am very grateful for all you are doing to help our club that we have followed through the years mostly through difficult financial times but the last thing that we need is to have a game suspended. I do hope you can gain some help from the league with this problem as we desperately need to address it sooner than later

Archived