onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale extend window for early bird ticket sales

deak

PERRY DEAKIN "We,ve been inundated by letters from supporters who want to renew their season tickets, but say they budgeted to buy them in May so cant buy them at the 'early bird' prices, so I,ve listened to them and extended the deadline until the end of May"

Question Perry if you,ve listened to them then and acted, when are you and the Board going to LISTEN to the SHAREHOLDERS and SUPPORTERS and GET OUT OF OUR CLUB!!!!!! are you going to act on that!!!!

The Boards position now is untenable with the Fans and there is NO WAY BACK doesnt matter wether they are giving them away, WE DONT WANT YOU ANYMORE and no amount of appeasement on your behalf will turn this around.

Have you not seen the photos splashed over the front page of the Sentinel from Saturday, the Pictures on the website, WE DONT WANT YOU IN THE CLUB ANYMORE SO GO!!!!!!

And a message for the Board dont even think about appointing a new Manager as he will be villified too!!! and any Manager seriously considering a move to us must be deluded if he wants to end up with all this c r a p.

All this could be so different if the Board would just stop acting like little kids and sat around the table with Mo,Mark and sorted this out, all the people in the photographs would then return to the Season Ticket queue tomorrow!!!!!

GET IT SORTED BEFORE ANOTHER SEASON GOES DOWN THE PAN AND WE JOIN STOCKPORT COUNTY IN THE BSP....

Well said Mr Axminster, have you emailed this to Kevin and Perry goes Large?

Advert

Please, again for all those who missed my earlier post. Perry signed off his letters to exsisting season ticket holders with this years campaign SLOGAN 'Ever Valiant'. For those who have yet to see it, it can be found on the advertising posters. Cut Perry some slack folks and instead give him some credit for answering concerned supporters requests. Tik tok, up the Vale.

So if the figures are just scaremongering, why don't the club come out and give the official figure? Or is it simply a fact that they are scared of the value?

The fans will have assumed the deadline was a fixed deadline and so gone out and bought tickets on deadline day. Usually you get 80% of sales within the early bird rate. So while a few extra may now decide to get a new one, there won't be that many more and you certainly won't see numbers in the thousands getting one this month.

Each to their own like but have you brought a season ticket?

Please, again for all those who missed my earlier post. Perry signed off his letters to exsisting season ticket holders with this years campaign SLOGAN 'Ever Valiant'. For those who have yet to see it, it can be found on the advertising posters. Cut Perry some slack folks and instead give him some credit for answering concerned supporters requests. Tik tok, up the Vale.

What difference does it make how it was signed off? words mean nothing

Now then,back to my question how many have we sold Tiger?

Which advertising posters are these then?

I aint seen any

Credit ?

When he answers selective concerns, i.e only ones that do not admit the clubs failings

I will give him credit when he tells us we have increased the playing budget by 50% and wiped off 20% off the debt

RobbieH - You're clearly a wind up, but on the off chance that you genuinely support this current board, and now Mr Deakin, I'll let you know why I wont cut him any slack.

Mr Deakin says "From what we've seen in the media and on the internet, we got the impression of a mass protest, but it turns out this has not been the case" - Please explain to me how the man has managed to become so delusional in such a short space of time, or has he always been like this.

The board, and now Mr Deakin, are using tactics that are utterly shameful. Its embarrassing, the way they are treating fans is nothing short of a disgrace. Why did the board not respond to RS's invite to P+G last night. Why are they continuously "unavailable for comment" when serious issues are being discussed.

Why do they, regardless of how strongly fans are obviously feeling, completely ignore them and then go out of their wa to antagonise them further.

It hurts me to see what has happened to our club. The current board are completely out of touch, lie repeatedly to fans, ignore potential investors, manipulate the constitution to serve only themselves, take finance out of the club, and fail to attract investment into it, lack integrity, act unprofessionally, etc etc...the list is endless. And yet, still, some support them. I mean, Bill is a nice chap you know zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Why should we cut Perry slack, it was you who employed him, it was you who mislead him about the strengh of the protest ===

The thing is, as customers who buy the product the fans dont have to cut anyone any slack. The product is inferior to what is expected and promised, the facilities are substandard, shall we say, and the offerings within the facilities are overpriced and out of date [including the board]. Its not up to the customers to put these things right or to pay for them on yet another promise of a better product tomorrow [a promise made every year and broken with the same regularity]

The fact is the directors, CEO and the business need the customers a damn site more than the customers need the business.

A new business is waiting in the wings with more to offer for less and it seems lots of people are prepared to wait until that offer is available instead of blindly throwing money at the same bad management that has reduced the product to its present very low level.

As with any failing business the management are in denial and there will be a few customers who will follow blindly and do what they have done for a long time, possibly out of habit, misguided loyalty, insanity or simply because thats the only day they get to spend together.

Its not the board that controls the business, its not the customers, its the customers money..... and dissatisfied customers dont give it up easily.

So they set an earlybird deadline and only sold 157 season tickets....they have lost the fans and the customers and the shareholders should demand the true figures and then sack them for being incompetent.

So that was the earlybird deadline and therefore the tickets sold within that period before the deadline represents the vast majority of season tickets that will be sold so they will be lucky to shift much over 200 at the end of the extension....well that is one big knock out blow and V2001 are on the canvas.

"Starve 'em Out."

So how many blows have scored big points....the two offers within the constitution to invest 24.9% from two individuals....the stadium valuation

clearly shows that debts are about to exceed assets which would make the club insolvent....3,500 signed the Mo Chaudry online petition....on the way to 2,000 people have signed Starve Em Out.....1,500 B&G supporters march inorder to protest and deliver V2001 a coffin.....NLV poll shows 8 out of 10 shareholders want V2001 gone and the NLV force an EGM....

Safe to say the Board have been absolutely battered but this earlybird deadline represents the vast majority of season tickets sold upon which

all budgets and viability depends.....157 season tickets is a knockout blow.

Starve em out.

A lot of people thought this would happen,but no one knew for sure.But if Deakin has received letters IMO they would surely have been sent at the beginning of April when the ST prices were announced .Please don't tell me they have been waiting for Deakin to return from holiday to open his mail.===

I felt a bit for Deakin originally, as he was coming into a hard job. But that sentinel report does it for me. Patronising, lying claptrap, just like his employers. Isn't he due to come back onto here to answer fans questions?

To say the club has been "Inundated" with letters is unbelievable anyway.

How many people are going to sit down and write a letter to the club explaining they cant afford a season ticket until May?

Why not ring the club?

E-mail them?

By inundated he must have meant hundreds and hundreds of letters!

Perry Deakin, i dare say that like Mr. Bratt you are also a liar.

I felt a bit for Deakin originally, as he was coming into a hard job. But that sentinel report does it for me. Patronising, lying claptrap, just like his employers. Isn't he due to come back onto here to answer fans questions?

He is indeed.

"See you after the Royal Wedding" i remember him saying! :rolleyes:

Archived