onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale extend window for early bird ticket sales

deak

Advert

Excellent move by the club. You've got to feel happy for genuine fans like Markie G who were skint in April, now he can get that treasured season ticket at an amazing price.

I,ll get mine at an amazing price.

10% less than the early bird offer.

Guest Billy
Oh really ?????

Yes really.you pay your 19.50 every home game. There will be a lot of you doing that. Mind you I bet there a few on here who have got one but won't say

Yes really.you pay your 19.50 every home game. There will be a lot of you doing that. Mind you I bet there a few on here who have got one but won't say

So how many have been sold Mr Know all?

Why not say ? I wouldn't be embarrassed, everybody has their own thoughts. My thoughts are that i now refuse to help finance V2001's stay at the club. The cost to me is missing home matches for the 1st time that i can remember. I will be paying to attend opposition grounds only, until they are gone. Trust me ;)

Mr Deakin is an employee of the club and accountable to be board. He owes a duty of loyalty under employment law. the guy has put forward a natural response and is trying to deal with difficult circumstances. Nonetheless my position han't changed. I would to see something change that will minimise the risk of watching the dreadful football I have been watching for the last 4 years now. I think that has to embrace investment, a new board, better business management and better players. I will will renew my season ticket before the new season starts if that happens or come and watch games when I feel like if it doesn't. I know its boring to keep saying this, but stating my current views aong with other people doing likewise helps the people running the club understand the overall voice of the customer.

is it me...or are some pro-boarders still not getting that people wont be just paying at the gate??...they wont be going!..and have they forgotten how many times this board have said that during the summer they always struggle for cashflow!..so low season ticket sales= a even worse cashflow problem.

Do you lot not get this??....or have u been told different by the master liar Mr Bratt.

If you dont like change...typical stoke thing..buy your ticket...for another season of rubbish on and off...less money..worse players!...but it gives u something to winge and moan about when u r there eh?

Myself and many many others want change,we want some ambition,we want a goal for the vale to aim for,we want it ran off the pitch correctly,and we want money to buy new players,and for investment off the pitch.

But if u are happy watching this rubbish and just struggling along..then enjoy!

Is it me or are there about five pro board posters hoping we will all change are minds.wonder who they could be?lol

I will change my mind ......

When the ****ed up 5 from Virus 2001 - do one

Archived