onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale extend window for early bird ticket sales

deak

But made a mistake on someones policy allegedly .

:ohmy::ohmy: Oh gosh!!!!!

That could have ended up with a court conviction you know.

He would have to convince the jury/judge that he was telling the whole truth and nothing but ................

Advert

When I made the decision not to renew my season ticket which resulted in me signing the SEO pledge, I did expect to be feeling down and quite upset about it all, but it has been a lot easier than I thought it would be and that is because of the idiots we have running the club at the moment. Don't they realise that they are killing the club and with that the loyalty of the majority of fans?? Seeing that they have extended the "early bird" season ticket prices didn't make me want to run down Hamil Road waving my cheque book around, quite the opposite actually, at this moment in time I couldn't give a monkeys, which is alien to me when it comes to the Vale !! :unsure::unsure:

It's an offer which is to good to turn down which in my honest opinion will see the tills ringing away in the ticket office. Don't delay as the extension is for one month only. Tik tok, only a tenner a game.

Yoo hoo,how many season tickets have we sold me owd tickety toc?

Yoo hoo,how many season tickets have we sold me owd tickety toc?

Now you are going too far,you cant expect to get an honest and open answer to that from a no mark who knows naff all.

See you have give him a scare now and the poor sad little mite has gone.

Guest Billy
OK Billy, I thought we'd sold "loads more" than 157, whilst now Deakin is saying he has been inundated with letters about budgeting to pay out in May. Which of you is telling the truth, as you're kind of contradicting yourselves. Either that or you're both talking *****.

So predictable, the fact that the board haven't even released the number sold is laughable. They then use this spin and propaganda in the media, and think people will fall for it. They're a disgrace, desperate, pathetic men who need to leave before they pile any more misery on this club. They're seriously harming this club every day they remain.

I mentioned in a thread a couple of days ago, the number of times we've read articles and at the end it reads, the board were unavailable for comment. Yesterday they were invited on to RS with a right to reply to Mark Sims, yet again, silence. Pathetic, no one in their right minds can defend them.

We have sold a lot more than 157. A lot of people have to save up to buy a season ticket that's why Perry as give those fans another mouth to get there money together .

:ohmy::ohmy: Oh gosh!!!!!

That could have ended up with a court conviction you know.

He would have to convince the jury/judge that he was telling the whole truth and nothing but ................

But of course he would have been doing that ' for us all' and our grandchildren.

Now you are going too far,you cant expect to get an honest and open answer to that from a no mark who knows naff all.

See you have give him a scare now and the poor sad little mite has gone.

No i Haven't,he has just logged on again as Billy:D

We have sold a lot more than 157. A lot of people have to save up to buy a season ticket that's why Perry as give those fans another mouth to get there money together .

I suppose you could make extra money if you had 2 gobs.The Circus maybe?

When I made the decision not to renew my season ticket which resulted in me signing the SEO pledge, I did expect to be feeling down and quite upset about it all, but it has been a lot easier than I thought it would be and that is because of the idiots we have running the club at the moment. Don't they realise that they are killing the club and with that the loyalty of the majority of fans?? Seeing that they have extended the "early bird" season ticket prices didn't make me want to run down Hamil Road waving my cheque book around, quite the opposite actually, at this moment in time I couldn't give a monkeys, which is alien to me when it comes to the Vale !! :unsure::unsure:

Marge, that just about sums it up for me really, a bit of soul searching initially having been going to the Vale for a good number of years but then I thought sod it they don't deserve my cash. Looking forward to Barnet, the end of the season, a bit of cricket and a change in the board room for the better.

With that attitude of Bratt, Perry and on or 2 on here it just strengthens my resolve not to renew and no doubt it'll get even stronger when we hear about players leaving for bigger payers like Crewe and Burton and we see the replacements that we've managed to attract.

Excellent move by the club. You've got to feel happy for genuine fans like Markie G who were skint in April, now he can get that treasured season ticket at an amazing price.

My bank account is better that it has ever been.But not a single penny from me,extended offer or not.

Virus 2001 out my money goes in.

Archived