onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale extend window for early bird ticket sales

deak

Advert

But football isn't like all other business'. Football is about supporters who stay loyal. FC UTD have a poor product but have relative high numbers of customers (supporters). Get those season tickets bought and the football club will be able to invest in a better product 'FOR US ALL'.

After 45 years I shall NOT be getting a ST next year - this Board has sickened me, with their lies and contempt for fans and shareholders. By the way, you are behind the times qouting " For us all" - after 2 weeks at his desk Perry says it's "Ever Valiant " now.:razz:

Oh and can i just add he did receive the video from Josie that was sent to him also so efforts guys are not in vain.

For those of you whom think he just kicks back and does nout he certainly is not like that he is Vale Mad and he promised to come at least a handful of home games next season to cheer the lads on !!

If what you say is true and i have no reason to doubt it,i think it would have been far far better to have kept it quiet until near the EGM.:rolleyes:

I think all shareholders need to fully understand both the offer, and the feeling of the fans. Quite probably the wheels are in motion, and as appropriate.

Thank you ST, as I said in an earlier thread, Vale will survive with 3500/4000 crowds and with the right manager will progress!

But crowds will be more like 2500/3000 - we lose money with 5000+ crowds - so the only way to survive is if someone would make a large investment. Oh hang on...

i think the pro board guys need to realise they are wasting their time on here

We have 200 odd regular users on here and the most as i can see it have signed up to the campaign in one way or the other

So guys it's the 1000's who don't venture onto here you need to worry about

Try orginising a march or something as bratt has said his backers have not stepped up to the plate, here's your chance guys

i think the pro board guys need to realise they are wasting their time on here

We have 200 odd regular users on here and the most as i can see it have signed up to the campaign in one way or the other

So guys it's the 1000's who don't venture onto here you need to worry about

Try orginising a march or something as bratt has said his backers have not stepped up to the plate, here's your chance guys

They did a pro Board rally. I took a photo.

2006_5_15_clowns-thumb.jpg

Robbie H, Billy et al,

As I mentioned on the previous thread it was a club Director who confirmed at the Stockport game that after over 3 weeks of sales and within 7 days of the end of the cheap offer the club had sold just 110 Season Tickets - In his words 'its frightening'

Two similar reliable sources then confirmed that at close of play last Saturday (the end of the cheap offfer) that figure had risen to 157.

You can make all the inuendos you want but my sources are from within the club.

On the basis that people believed (because the club had made announcements to that affect) that there would be no extension of the deadline then I think its safe to assume that the vast majority of people intending to buy at the cheapest price have done so.

By the end of the cheap offer last season there were 3,500 sales - By the original end of cheap sales this time 157 - the club is going nowhere because the fans have finally said enough is enough.

"People believed the club", why, they always lie. :yes: Seriously, I'm sure you are right, it's stiffened my resolve even more if that were possible. He will be relying on "something" turning up, manager, Harlequin etc. Expected date of EGM is after the latest deadline I notice - hope to God he quits rather than face the EGM!! ===

Perry mate get some tape and wrap it round you mouth .

Vale Fans aint stupid so dont try and talk down or give us your take on Brattspinagate.

There idiots will let you look a fool and like a pack of incompete wolfs who carnt blow down the little pigs house let you look stupid.

Why dont you have a Come and Meet me im Perry and you can put something tangable on the table.

Oh and can i just add he did receive the video from Josie that was sent to him also so efforts guys are not in vain.

For those of you whom think he just kicks back and does nout he certainly is not like that he is Vale Mad and he promised to come at least a handful of home games next season to cheer the lads on !!

So the spoilt LA pop star isn't supporting SEO??

JOKE!!:razz:

But football isn't like all other business'. Football is about supporters who stay loyal. FC UTD have a poor product but have relative high numbers of customers (supporters). Get those season tickets bought and the football club will be able to invest in a better product 'FOR US ALL'.

so you are using a team started by a group of fans who hated their original teams custodians so much that they stopped going to watch games and instead set up a brand new team

may i suggest you choose different comparisons

If what you say is true and i have no reason to doubt it,i think it would have been far far better to have kept it quiet until near the EGM.:rolleyes:

An announcement now would be preferable as the sooner the Board see that the game's up, the better, and they will then, hopefully "fall on their swords." We can then get in a new Board, new manager, new players and get planning for promotion in 20011/12 instead of 2012/13

Archived