onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale extend window for early bird ticket sales

deak

Why don't you write PJ yet another letter, Melvyn, and ask him? Mind you it will only end up where the others did....... the shreader. Tik tok, only a tenner a game.

Actually it's £10.39 a game. Never mind, you're always wrong.

How's the trump card? Or did Bratty follow through and **** himself?

Advert

But football isn't like all other business'. Football is about supporters who stay loyal. FC UTD have a poor product but have relative high numbers of customers (supporters). Get those season tickets bought and the football club will be able to invest in a better product 'FOR US ALL'.

Loyalty can often border on stupidity though. We owe the club and the board NOTHING; if the product is poor people won't buy.

If football isn't like any other buisness, then why do the skint, poorly run clubs go into admin etc.. despite having loyal fans?

But football isn't like all other business'. Football is about supporters who stay loyal. FC UTD have a poor product but have relative high numbers of customers (supporters). Get those season tickets bought and the football club will be able to invest in a better product 'FOR US ALL'.

We did that last year, then they reduced the player budget. Loyalty has two sides, where is the boards loyalty to the owners of the club?

It's an offer which is to good to turn down which in my honest opinion will see the tills ringing away in the ticket office. Don't delay as the extension is for one month only. Tik tok, only a tenner a game.

To be fair i don't give a shi t e if it was £1 a game and im sure this is the general consensus amongst many fans well certainly 1200-1500 at the march on Saturday and the many more for some reason or another could not make the march and those that were cheering from the side of the Lorne Street.

The current board will have no where else to run nor any place to hide i happen to no some very juicy details that will turn this whole situation upside down for the current regime yes RobbieH Tick ****** Tock your days are numbered going to be a very interesting EGM with these extra shares from a now sensible major shareholder whom just so happens to be my Cousin and i have been speaking to him over the last couple of days.

I am very looking forward to the future being a Vale Fan as are the whole of my family.===

Please, again for all those who missed my earlier post. Perry signed off his letters to exsisting season ticket holders with this years campaign SLOGAN 'Ever Valiant'. For those who have yet to see it, it can be found on the advertising posters. Cut Perry some slack folks and instead give him some credit for answering concerned supporters requests. Tik tok, up the Vale.

Latest slogan - 'Ever Valiant'.

Does this supercede 'For Us All'?

To be fair i don't give a shi t e if it was £1 a game and im sure this is the general consensus amongst many fans well certainly 1200-1500 at the march on Saturday and the many more for some reason or another could not make the march and those that were cheering from the side of the Lorne Street.

The current board will have no where else to run nor any place to hide i happen to no some very juicy details that will turn this whole situation upside down for the current regime yes RobbieH Tick ****** Tock your days are numbered going to be a very interesting EGM with these extra shares from a now sensible major shareholder whom just so happens to be my Cousin and i have been speaking to him over the last couple of days.

I am very looking forward to the future being a Vale Fan as are the whole of my family.===

You can't just dangle that carrot with out expanding on it. Does this share holder possess a hell of a lot of shares?

You can't just dangle that carrot with out expanding on it. Does this share holder possess a hell of a lot of shares?

I am sure everyone knows whom it is we were at my uncles birthday gathering last night and this was the topic of conversation does not help that a couple of my cousins are stoke fans and were rubbing it in but hey ho.

Anyways to cut along story short Rob does now what is going on at the Vale and as far as i was told the reason he abstained was because at the time he was under the impression it was the minority of vale fans whom wanted change so he wanted to remove himself from the situation he has seen the Midlands today images from Saturday and he now knows its the majority and is prepared to act i am not sure when but please believe me when i say this will have a significant swing on the future of port vale for the right reasons.

Up the Vale

======

Robbie H, Billy et al,

As I mentioned on the previous thread it was a club Director who confirmed at the Stockport game that after over 3 weeks of sales and within 7 days of the end of the cheap offer the club had sold just 110 Season Tickets - In his words 'its frightening'

Two similar reliable sources then confirmed that at close of play last Saturday (the end of the cheap offfer) that figure had risen to 157.

You can make all the inuendos you want but my sources are from within the club.

On the basis that people believed (because the club had made announcements to that affect) that there would be no extension of the deadline then I think its safe to assume that the vast majority of people intending to buy at the cheapest price have done so.

By the end of the cheap offer last season there were 3,500 sales - By the original end of cheap sales this time 157 - the club is going nowhere because the fans have finally said enough is enough.

I am sure everyone knows whom it is we were at my uncles birthday gathering last night and this was the topic of conversation does not help that a couple of my cousins are stoke fans and were rubbing it in but hey ho.

Anyways to cut along story short Rob does now what is going on at the Vale and as far as i was told the reason he abstained was because at the time he was under the impression it was the minority of vale fans whom wanted change so he wanted to remove himself from the situation he has seen the Midlands today images from Saturday and he now knows its the majority and is prepared to act i am not sure when but please believe me when i say this will have a significant swing on the future of port vale for the right reasons.

Up the Vale

======

If what you say is true and i have no reason to doubt it,i think it would have been far far better to have kept it quiet until near the EGM.:rolleyes:

If what you say is true and i have no reason to doubt it,i think it would have been far far better to have kept it quiet until near the EGM.:rolleyes:

In all due respect i ask this very same question but Rob and the family wanted the fans to no that they do no what is going on and are prepared to do as much as he can to help.

I am sure the current cretins in charge will come up with some devious loophole but hey ho thats the sort of people they are.

======

Archived