onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale extend window for early bird ticket sales

deak

Advert

I thought it was 157? Or are you getting yout Branstons mixed up with your Daddies, Anthony? These figures are pure scaremongering and do you no favours whatsoever in my honest opinion. Tik tok, ever Valiant.

So if the figures are just scaremongering, why don't the club come out and give the official figure? Or is it simply a fact that they are scared of the value?

The fans will have assumed the deadline was a fixed deadline and so gone out and bought tickets on deadline day. Usually you get 80% of sales within the early bird rate. So while a few extra may now decide to get a new one, there won't be that many more and you certainly won't see numbers in the thousands getting one this month.

that bit about "we got the impression of a mass protest, that must not have been the case" has got me absolutely fuming.

Mr Deakin - there is putting a bit of spin on things and then there is blatantly lying ! Get back to where they found you, you are nothing but a ***** ****!

that bit about "we got the impression of a mass protest, that must not have been the case" has got me absolutely fuming.

Mr Deakin - there is putting a bit of spin on things and then there is blatantly lying ! Get back to where they found you, you are nothing but a ***** ****!

He should go and say that to the 1500 to there faces, if he has got the guts to do it, the *******.

Could I make an appeal to the naughty person who keeps INUNDATING the club with different voice impressions because I know you are just on a wind up.

It's wrong to build Mr Deakin up because you know they won't let you out to go and get a ticket and you only get 50p a week pocket money anyway.

Hi Perry.

A couple of things to get off my chest.

Firstly i am a Port Vale fan of over 25 years. I now reside in Norway and came over for my 15th game this season against Morecambe. You must therefore see my dedication.

I therefore found your season ticket plea signed off "Ever Valiant" both patronising and pathetic. You are not an "Ever Valiant" never have been and never will be.

Secondly dont try and bull**** the supporters. It doesnt work.

Season ticket sales are woeful. The supporters are fed up. I see you have been inundated with letters about people wanting the deadline extended. The key word here is "inundated". We will see at the end of May what the final total will be. I dare say not even 1000.

I was proud to see Hamil Road full of protestors on Saturday. Were you there "Ever Valiant"?? Were you at the match "Ever Valiant"?

You have no idea the discontent of supporters against the board but will soon realise.

Liars, deceptive, selfish people run our club and you have joined that bandwagon.

I dont wish to starve my club of funds but it is the only way. I will NEVER set foot in Vale Park again until these scumbags have gone and that hurts..... immensely.

Your bull**** about the season ticket deadline extension smacks of desperation and us Vale fans are seeing through the lies this board of directors keep telling us.

I look forward to you trying to get sponsors and the commercial department better when we get gates of less than 3000 next season.

Yours with anger

Paul Machin...... A REAL "Ever Valiant"

He thought the marchers were in fact a queue down from the ticket office!:razz:. Go easy on him Spunks he is soon to be made redundant I have been informed.:ohmy:

Guest bart

Deakin and board you can spout as many lies as you like, the truth of the matter is we dont want you in control of our club. We will win, so quit this nonsense and go! You have already lost.

We can all see through these comments and they are disgraceful.

Bye bye

SEO !!

I thought it was 157? Or are you getting yout Branstons mixed up with your Daddies, Anthony? These figures are pure scaremongering and do you no favours whatsoever in my honest opinion. Tik tok, ever Valiant.

Ok petal,you have got us,how many have we sold then?

Sent today at 15:15....

Hello Perry,

please see the following link to see what the fans really think of your extended window.

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=54181

We all know that it is a lie based on desperation, and that the board extend it every

year.

If you are in fact telling the truth on the reasons as to why the offer is extended why

was it:

1) only announced today and not sooner?, unless after the bank holiday you received this

mass of letters TODAY.

2) that you or the club will not announce exactly how many tickets have been sold? As a

FAN-owned club the shareholders deserve to know!

Also did you not state that you would be joining onevalefan to answer fans questions?

When will this be?

Enjoy the read,

Kind regards,

PERRY DEAKIN "We,ve been inundated by letters from supporters who want to renew their season tickets, but say they budgeted to buy them in May so cant buy them at the 'early bird' prices, so I,ve listened to them and extended the deadline until the end of May"

Question Perry if you,ve listened to them then and acted, when are you and the Board going to LISTEN to the SHAREHOLDERS and SUPPORTERS and GET OUT OF OUR CLUB!!!!!! are you going to act on that!!!!

The Boards position now is untenable with the Fans and there is NO WAY BACK doesnt matter wether they are giving them away, WE DONT WANT YOU ANYMORE and no amount of appeasement on your behalf will turn this around.

Have you not seen the photos splashed over the front page of the Sentinel from Saturday, the Pictures on the website, WE DONT WANT YOU IN THE CLUB ANYMORE SO GO!!!!!!

And a message for the Board dont even think about appointing a new Manager as he will be villified too!!! and any Manager seriously considering a move to us must be deluded if he wants to end up with all this c r a p.

All this could be so different if the Board would just stop acting like little kids and sat around the table with Mo,Mark and sorted this out, all the people in the photographs would then return to the Season Ticket queue tomorrow!!!!!

GET IT SORTED BEFORE ANOTHER SEASON GOES DOWN THE PAN AND WE JOIN STOCKPORT COUNTY IN THE BSP....

Archived