onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale extend window for early bird ticket sales

deak

Very thoughtful melv. Save the club a bit of money... :shifty::rolleyes:

As i put in the letter.

Please dont take this as being arrogant as that is not my intention.It' just that so many previous have been ignored.

but yes it does save the club money so no reason for no reply.

Advert

Please, again for all those who missed my earlier post. Perry signed off his letters to exsisting season ticket holders with this years campaign SLOGAN 'Ever Valiant'. For those who have yet to see it, it can be found on the advertising posters. Cut Perry some slack folks and instead give him some credit for answering concerned supporters requests. Tik tok, up the Vale.

Havnt seen any answer's from him yet.

Why avoid the most common question on amount of STs sold?

A lot of people thought this would happen,but no one knew for sure.But if Deakin has received letters IMO they would surely have been sent at the beginning of April when the ST prices were announced .Please don't tell me they have been waiting for Deakin to return from holiday to open his mail.===

I purposely wrote mine and posted it yesterday.It was also marked 'Private and Confidential'.My reasoning behind this was if i had sent it earlier anyone could have opened it and then binned it.

Also in the letter i put.

At this time i have more money available than i have ever had.But non will be going in the direction of PVFC until there has been drastic change's.

Please, again for all those who missed my earlier post. Perry signed off his letters to exsisting season ticket holders with this years campaign SLOGAN 'Ever Valiant'. For those who have yet to see it, it can be found on the advertising posters. Cut Perry some slack folks and instead give him some credit for answering concerned supporters requests. Tik tok, up the Vale.

More slack :ohmy::ohmy:

How much more rope does he need?

Well done Perry for extending untill the end of the mouth. Should put another 1000 on season ticket sales.

Yes good news indeed.

Not everyone wants to buy next seasons ticket whilst the current season is ongoing. May is always the best month for sales.

Go get em now guys whilst the offers still on the table...

Bargain....................

Yes good news indeed.

Not everyone wants to buy next seasons ticket whilst the current season is ongoing. May is always the best month for sales.

You do make me smile:D

Yes good news indeed.

Roll roll up, Roll up.

buy your Valiant 2001 relegation season tickets now. Don't miss the chance to see Vale's last ever season in the football league.

It's an offer which is to good to turn down which in my honest opinion will see the tills ringing away in the ticket office. Don't delay as the extension is for one month only. Tik tok, only a tenner a game.

Yes good news indeed.

Go get your own, I for one and my three grandchildren will not be getting theres either, until these 5 lowlifers have gone.

Do they honestly think people are going to buy them in may, when everyone thought they were cheap until the end of april .

FAO PERRY

WE WONT BUY THEM IN MAY, JUNE, JULY WHENEVER THEY ARE ON OFFER UNTIL. ===

Lets give the club and Perry some credit here. An excellent move and further more proof that the club are listening to the fans despite what many people think on here. Take advantage of a fantastic offer and get down to the ticket office.

Perry simply signed off his letter to exsisting season ticket holders 'Ever Valiant'. It wasn't personal it is the slogan for the season ticket campaign. Lets cut him some slack please and give him some credit for taking time out to listen to the valid concerns of loyal supporters. Tik tok, get your season tickets.

if you want keep supporting a average l2 team then you keep backing the board but most vale fans want a bit off ambition and bill bratt is letting his personal feeling towards mo stand in vales way ===

Archived