onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale extend window for early bird ticket sales

deak

is it not a case of simple maths?

3700ish earlybirds last year (minus) 1900ish SEO pledges this year.

So I reckon the final total of sales will be in the region of 1800 at the end of May.

Remember that there are a significant number of fans who don't care for the politics / behind the scenes affairs.

I personally hope they don't sell any ST's until this shower have left the building - but I don't think the final figure will be as dissappointing as several on here are predicting.

You forgot to deduct the Adams factor.===

Advert

is it not a case of simple maths?

3700ish earlybirds last year (minus) 1900ish SEO pledges this year.

So I reckon the final total of sales will be in the region of 1800 at the end of May.

Remember that there are a significant number of fans who don't care for the politics / behind the scenes affairs.

I personally hope they don't sell any ST's until this shower have left the building - but I don't think the final figure will be as dissappointing as several on here are predicting.

1800 would be an absolute disaster for the board

That's pretty hilarious. Blatantly ignoring the fact that God knows how many people have inundated the club with letters saying they will NOT be renewing, including renewal forms and making out there are lots of people still wanting to buy them.

You're one of them now Deakin, you lying *****.

Perry Deakin:

"after listening to their concerns, we have decided to extend the offer.".

From my understanding Perry you didn't actually take up your position as CEO until yesterday.Not very long to listen to their concern's (1day).Why not give an official update on the number of STs sold?

BTW I have sent you a letter c/w sell addressed envelope and stamp.I look forward to your reply.

Question- Are shareholders not entitled to know the exact number sold and can ask for this information, as it has a direct affect on there investment share value???

From an honest and open club,YES.

I thought it was 157? Or are you getting yout Branstons mixed up with your Daddies, Anthony? These figures are pure scaremongering and do you no favours whatsoever in my honest opinion. Tik tok, ever Valiant.

Robbie, you know nothing so stop pretending you do.

If the season ticket sales were so great the club would announce them - during the Target 5000 campaign they had regular updates of how many sold . Last season there were regular updates on the website giving info about sales. This year nothing - we must draw our own conclusions. There is no reason why details should be kept secret. Well there is actually, but it's to do with the reaction of creditors I would suspect.

Hi Perry.

A couple of things to get off my chest.

Firstly i am a Port Vale fan of over 25 years. I now reside in Norway and came over for my 15th game this season against Morecambe. You must therefore see my dedication.

I therefore found your season ticket plea signed off "Ever Valiant" both patronising and pathetic. You are not an "Ever Valiant" never have been and never will be.

Secondly dont try and bull**** the supporters. It doesnt work.

Season ticket sales are woeful. The supporters are fed up. I see you have been inundated with letters about people wanting the deadline extended. The key word here is "inundated". We will see at the end of May what the final total will be. I dare say not even 1000.

I was proud to see Hamil Road full of protestors on Saturday. Were you there "Ever Valiant"?? Were you at the match "Ever Valiant"?

You have no idea the discontent of supporters against the board but will soon realise.

Liars, deceptive, selfish people run our club and you have joined that bandwagon.

I dont wish to starve my club of funds but it is the only way. I will NEVER set foot in Vale Park again until these scumbags have gone and that hurts..... immensely.

Your bull**** about the season ticket deadline extension smacks of desperation and us Vale fans are seeing through the lies this board of directors keep telling us.

I look forward to you trying to get sponsors and the commercial department better when we get gates of less than 3000 next season.

Yours with anger

Paul Machin...... A REAL "Ever Valiant"

Well done Paul, says everything that I was thinking!

That's pretty hilarious. Blatantly ignoring the fact that God knows how many people have inundated the club with letters saying they will NOT be renewing, including renewal forms and making out there are lots of people still wanting to buy them.

You're one of them now Deakin, you lying *****.

I bet they were inundated with more negative letters than ones requesting the the deadline is extended. Give up Pewwy!!!

Archived