onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale extend window for early bird ticket sales

deak

Has anyone else reached the point that you know what is going to be said so you stop listening and you know what is going to happen so you dont care?.... easy peezy lemon squeezy:razz:

Give poor perry a chance :(..... hes only been there a couple of weeks :unsure:.... he will catch up..... oh no :ohmy:..... he wont :)

Advert

OK Billy, I thought we'd sold "loads more" than 157, whilst now Deakin is saying he has been inundated with letters about budgeting to pay out in May. Which of you is telling the truth, as you're kind of contradicting yourselves. Either that or you're both talking *****.

So predictable, the fact that the board haven't even released the number sold is laughable. They then use this spin and propaganda in the media, and think people will fall for it. They're a disgrace, desperate, pathetic men who need to leave before they pile any more misery on this club. They're seriously harming this club every day they remain.

I mentioned in a thread a couple of days ago, the number of times we've read articles and at the end it reads, the board were unavailable for comment. Yesterday they were invited on to RS with a right to reply to Mark Sims, yet again, silence. Pathetic, no one in their right minds can defend them.

let's 'inundate' (:rolleyes:) them.

I'd post directors emails as well but unsure whether I legally can.

I'll be sending them the NLV video and footage of the march regardless though.

I wouldn't recommend that myself. While it may seem a good idea to inundate all members of staff, the likes of Andrew, Alastair, Keith and Heather etc aren't exactly going to do anything to rock the boat and put their job at risk. No doubt they have bills to pay, mouths to feed and protect the roof over their heads. When we are in the middle of a recession, they aren't exactly going to do anything that could put their family at risk.

We need to focus efforts on those at the top. Bringing other members of staff in like that isn't going to help and is just going to give the board ammuntion at which to fire at B&G, SEO etc in the press.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

let's 'inundate' (:rolleyes:) them.

I'd post directors emails as well but unsure whether I legally can.

I'll be sending them the NLV video and footage of the march regardless though.

Dear Sir/Madam

I have been saving my pennies so hard to get a season ticket but I dont quite have enough. If I continue at the present rate I should have enough by July 29th 2012 could you please extend the offer until then?

Little Billy

PS My dad says it will be a cold day in hell before he gets one, so does my brother and my two sisters and uncle Joe and aunty May and all my cousins.

I wouldn't recommend that myself. While it may seem a good idea to inundate all members of staff, the likes of Andrew, Alastair, Keith and Heather etc aren't exactly going to do anything to rock the boat and put their job at risk. No doubt they have bills to pay, mouths to feed and protect the roof over their heads. When we are in the middle of a recession, they aren't exactly going to do anything that could put their family at risk.

We need to focus efforts on those at the top. Bringing other members of staff in like that isn't going to help and is just going to give the board ammuntion at which to fire at B&G, SEO etc in the press.

I dont think anyone would expect them to "DO" anything.

Your not suggesting people should buy season tickets so they can stay employed are you?

I think we should inundate them with letters saying, I know I told you I'd budgeted to pay for the ticket in May, but once you made the deadline for April, I spent the money on .......... instead.

....... could be, a week in magaluf, a mountain bike, a lawnmower, wood to build a coffin with etc etc. See what their next move would be then.

Coincidence the revised early bird deadline will now be a day or two before the expected EGM date? Perhaps it will change how the board approach the EGM when sales are still just as dire as they are now come the end of the month. Surely no one on the board expects to sell many in May? Perhaps when it gets to June and they've still got sales below 200 it might finally dawn on them that they're the problem and the reason people aren't buying.

"Inundated"? All I will say is spin is one thing, lying is another. Make of that what you will

Liars only serve themselves

With a shaded black deceit

Share false illusions and smiles

As they give a charming greet

They don't show the murkiness

Want you to believe every word

Carefully crafting the lies

So you can't see truths been blurred

Phonies will utter false phrases

And the liars words cut deep

Slice like a sharp kitchen knife

The end price paid can be steep

Be wary of the keen liar

They are as slick as can be

Even when liars promise truth

Real words you'll never see

Deakin in the Sentinel:

PORT Vale have extended the period for fans to buy season tickets at discounted prices.

The club are refusing to say how many tickets they have already sold, but deny the extension of the discount "early-bird" window has been prompted by the anti-board "Starve 'em Out" campaign.

Vale's original discount deadline expired on Saturday amid claims that anti-board feeling had undermined sales.

That deadline has now been put back, meaning the cost of an adult ticket will remain at £239 until May 31 before rising by £80 to £319.

This mirrors last year's two-month "early-bird" period, and Vale chief executive Perry Deakin said: "We've been inundated by letters from supporters who want to renew their season tickets, but say they budgeted to buy them in May so can't buy them at the 'early-bird' price.

"So I've listened to them and extended the early-bird deadline until the end of May.

"We're happy with how many season tickets we've sold so far, and we're certainly ahead of where we thought we would be at his stage.

"From what we've seen in the media and on the internet, we got the impression of a mass protest, but it turns out this has not been the case."

The "Starve 'em Out" campaign claims at least 1,900 fans have pledged not to buy season tickets in a bid to oust Vale's five-man board.

If this figure was confirmed it could come at a potential cost to Vale of £450,000, and Deakin admitted: "The campaign is a concern because it could potentially hurt the club."

Speculation on the number of tickets sold so far ranges from just 157 up to 500, which would compare well with the 220 sold in the first three weeks of last year's campaign.

Then, the club went on to sell up to 3,500 tickets before the May 31 deadline, eventually shifting a total of 4,300 in anticipation of a new season with Micky Adams at the helm as manager.

I think we should inundate them with letters saying, I know I told you I'd budgeted to pay for the ticket in May, but once you made the deadline for April, I spent the money on CORNETTOS.

You can shove your season tickets up your ****!

You can shove your season tickets up your ****!

You can shove your season tickets, shove your season tickets!

Shove your season tickets up your ****!

SIDEWAYS!!!

Speculation on the number of tickets sold so far ranges from just 157 up to 500, which would compare well with the 220 sold in the first three weeks of last year's campaign.

Is that the club admitting they have sold less than 500 ;)

Laughable, and most people see through the spin.

Do the people that believed the 2,000 mark quote now realise how daft that was

Archived