onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wigan (A) match thread - 6th April

11 minutes ago, Old School said:

My rose tinted glasses indicate a massive 2-1 win for the mighty Whites. Obviously this depends on us getting the first goal as I am struggling to think of us coming back from a goal down all season. 

We’d be OK going a goal down if we played Charlton every week.  Come backs from behind 4 times against them this season (Wycombe and Stevenage once each too 90 min & 90 min+ equalisers).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Advert

1 hour ago, Trumpingtonvale said:

We’d be OK going a goal down if we played Charlton every week.  Come backs from behind 4 times against them this season (Wycombe and Stevenage once each too 90 min & 90 min+ equalisers).

I was thinking about that

4 times? Not good enough

I'm sure we were in front at Lincoln, Cheltenham,Carlisle and Cambridge away...plus Fleetwood at home 

These days,if we go behind...its game over...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The French Connection said:

It's not surprising he doesn't look fit, is it?  He's been out for a while.  60 mins on Saturday, away from home, and hopefully he's ready for the last 5.  We need his presence up front. 

It shows how bad we are when we’re relying on uchi to get us goals how did the owners let it come to this 

• Like 5

Might be going  this game  

Will see .

Team not bothered really be tempted try Uche with Loft think they could compliment one another we have to try be on front foot but that doesn't mean it gives the defenders the licence just launch it as that won't get the best out of any forwards 

Leave Chislett ON Moore if anything the lad plays better as games wear on last game v these he got a hat trick and was superb .

As only saw highlights or should I call them lowlights of Northampton game have no idea who select other than 3 mentioned .

Like Dipepa but I wouldn't be starting with him .

Plant should start maybe give him.a role by ojo and push Garrity further forwards.

Try be imaginative from set pieces I was watching some of the women's goals on twitter the other day and some of the imaginative thinking led to some good goals from free kicks outside penalty area.

I ain't seen Vale score a imaginative free kick all season,  because its usually same old kick it too someone who cannot head a ball and it Peters out as no great desire to score,hence we have a minus 26 goal difference not that defending has being our strong point it hasn't its being generally very poor. 

Bring on the latics hope Vale play to win not play to sit deep and bring there own misery through doing so .

Front foot performance required with Ripley having nowt do 

Edited by Dipepa delight

In Sinai, Moses first encountered God in the form of a burning bush. "I have observed the misery of my people who are in Egypt". God's voice called out to him (Exodus 3.7). God then charged Moses to lead the Israelites out of bondage and bring them to the Promised Land. That went well? Anyway, I'm God for the weekend and I'm charging Darren Moore to lead the players out of Wigan after he's managed them to get 3 points. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Santa said:

I just have missed that part of Exodus

Old testament. In the new testament Chislett got three against these at PV and therefore I guess we need to give him the chance to produce another miracle. 

Sold over 1400 tickets I iffed and rrred and decided in end I'd be better going Peterborough instead as my two nights falls on that matchday,tomorrow does not off tonight but back in tomoz ,can I watch Vale sober well I have for a long time it's absolute awful so give that a miss , plus I hear weather's going be atrocious with storm Kathleen coming at 13 .00 tomoz .

Tremendous support that hat's of to all travellers .

The support has been consistently good just think if add free travel I we would sell out everywhere .

So big up to those who never stop going and attend no matter what. 

Be interesting see team news the starting side .

Hopefully Moores going be brave.

The key is Garrity and Chislett if there involved constantly we will be in with a chance and Uche if has a game where he is unstoppable .

A win be tremendous a draw not enough a defeat another nail in coffin. 

Let's hope the travelling SVA see a Super Vale away performance.

Edited by Dipepa delight

2 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

Sold over 1400 tickets I iffed and rrred and decided in end I'd be better going Peterborough instead as my two nights falls on that matchday, plus I hear weather's going be atrocious with storm Kathleen coming at 13 .00 tomoz .

Tremendous support that hat's of to all travellers .

The support has been consistently good just think if add free travel I we would sell out everywhere .

So big up to those who never stop going and attend no matter what. 

Be interesting see team news the starting side .

Hopefully Moores going be brave.

The key is Garrity and Chislett if there involved constantly we will be in with a chance and Uche if has a game where he is unstoppable .

A win be tremendous a draw not enough a defeat another nail in coffin. 

Let's hope the travelling SVA see a Super Vale away performance.

My weather app says its going to be relatively warm at 16 degrees, windy but dry. 

8 hours ago, Warren said:

In Sinai, Moses first encountered God in the form of a burning bush. "I have observed the misery of my people who are in Egypt". God's voice called out to him (Exodus 3.7). God then charged Moses to lead the Israelites out of bondage and bring them to the Promised Land. That went well? Anyway, I'm God for the weekend and I'm charging Darren Moore to lead the players out of Wigan after he's managed them to get 3 points. 

Netanahyou at cntre forward?