onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (A) match thread 3rd Feb

Advert

1 minute ago, Vtid said:

Comfort food after that! Try & enjoy your evening Valiants 💪🏻 

B13954F2-9DCB-41D8-9362-E800292D6EAA.jpeg

Raw black pudding and swap out the tomato's for beans for me - looks nice.  Enjoy it.  See you are using your oatcake plate.  🤣

Just now, boleyuk said:

Not sure it works anyway, cause it seems to be stuck on Port Vale 0 all the time.

They said it was going to show highlights i called up the club to see if it wasn't working as havent seen them put any on yet they said we havent had any highlights to replay yet

22 minutes ago, Warren said:

I am OK with Flickers. I don't think we've had a bad window. I do think he has signed up a good enough squad. I do think he has done well with the youth team structures. But Crosby has not worked out. Must replace. 

How were Fleetwood, who's manager was sacked on Dec 30th and who's owner started a 13 year prison sentence in pre-season, able to sign two strikers in the Jan window (signed after the manager was sacked, with plans presumebly thrown up into the air), but poor old DF couldn't swing it for Vale?

6 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Comfort food after that! Try & enjoy your evening Valiants 💪🏻 

B13954F2-9DCB-41D8-9362-E800292D6EAA.jpeg

My good lady would say the bacon needs a cooking a bit more.  Still running around the plate. 🤣

I'm not a manager. I've never been a manager. Despite that, here's a bit of advice for ours:

Today we were playing the bottom side, 13 points behind us and a -25 goal difference. Tactics should have been get at them, put them under pressure, put the ball into their box early and quickly from all angles as often as possible. Shoot as often as possible from the first minute to the last. 

The "patient" football tactics that he employs (ineffective tippy tippy boring short sideways and negative backwards passing deep in our own half) was pathetic and absolutely not what was needed today. 

Three centre backs is not working at all ever with the players we've got. 

DF has pretty much guaranteed relegation with yet another abysmal January TW. Our squad is a joke, with maybe five players (at best) up to the required standard/level (one of whom, BG, out long term injured) 

Our only hope now: get rid of DF and go and get a decent manager in. 

I'm just waiting to hear ACs latest excuse on Radio Sjoke. Will it be the pitch, the weather, the sea air????

Fuming tonight! 

5 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

Raw black pudding and swap out the tomato's for beans for me - looks nice.  Enjoy it.  See you are using your oatcake plate.  🤣

Plates come in packs, you know, he might have more than one. 😂

Archived