Ripley

Debrah.        Lowe.         Yak

Massey.                 Grant.                 Jones

Sang        
                                        Chizzy

Loft             Wilson

21 minutes ago, Birches Head Fred said:

No loan players Diego ?

No! Too young and inexperienced for this game! Can't be messing about!

Also, the LWB position is getting on my wick. So, if Jones is fit, get him on at LWB. Grant isn't a LWB for me. 

I'd give Grant a try at CM with Sang and Chizzy.

Just hope Crosby's reading this!

I'd like Vale play with a system which may work .

I'll name my team and hope the system I pick gives us a fine performance which it will .

Ripley 

Debrah Williams Jones 

Sang Weir

Grant 

Massey.                 Shorrock 

Wilson Chislett 

I don't know why we playing Connor Grant at  lwb when he is a midfield player ? It hasn't worked up to yet do why persevere with him there ?

I'd like Sang by side of Weir with Grant being the attacking mid.

Shorrocks got the pace and industry do what's required at lwb .

Jones can spread the play quite brilliantly .

I've gone with the 3 at the back as they all seem to be able play forwards .

Well that's the object of the game .

Captain Chislett seems like a leader to me .

That team of mine has everything I'd like see in a team 

Wilson needs be at it for it to work though 

No Loft for me .

13 minutes ago, Diego Maradona said:

No! Too young and inexperienced for this game! Can't be messing about!

Also, the LWB position is getting on my wick. So, if Jones is fit, get him on at LWB. Grant isn't a LWB for me. 

I'd give Grant a try at CM with Sang and Chizzy.

Just hope Crosby's reading this!

Neither is jones a left wing back 

7 minutes ago, Rockape99 said:

Neither is jones a left wing back 

Quite. We clearly don't have a LWB in the whole of the squad. I would select a left footer a LWB. I don't think Grant has the legs, Shorrock is too light weight and inexperienced for this bottom of the league game.

Jones is left footed, brings a bit of pace, power and height. Is decent on the ball, defensive minded (give Yak some help), can play a pass and has a decent throw. And I can't think of any other better option. Gives us the chance of playing Grant in the middle.

Archived