onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bolton W (A) FLT 32 match thread 5th Dec

Well our quadruple has a tough one tomoz .

Free scoring top of the league (might be 2nd do not look at league unless Vale are challenging of which they ain't).

Team well how seriously do Vale want do in this competition. 

I know of 2 who are going I'm working so will not be in attendance .

Leutweiler 

Balmer Debrah Smith 

Sang                        Grant 

Walters Garrity 

Chislett 

Loft Uche 

Something like that .

Second half we did OK against them with Balmer heading wide and Massey heading poorly but he got in  there so cannot really have a go at him for that .

Rest of squad maybe Conlon Buah lomax bipeda icavetti 

No fears let's go for the win .

UTV 

Advert

To be honest I'm not bothered if we lose this. We've got way too many games over the next month and this is by far the least important. I'd rather us make some cash out of the FA Cup, have a good go at Middlesbrough and stabilise our league form.

I would hope Crosby gives a few of the youngsters another go, plus a bit of match time to Balmer, Leutwiler, Conlon etc. Can see Walters starting as well although I think he deserves a chance to start at Exeter. 

Loft is a dead cert to start. Says a lot Uche and Garrity are both ahead of him in that lone striker role.

Devine Intervention is also now the new matchday thread starter I see haha 

1 hour ago, Devine intervention said:

Well our quadruple has a tough one tomoz .

Free scoring top of the league (might be 2nd do not look at league unless Vale are challenging of which they ain't).

Team well how seriously do Vale want do in this competition. 

I know of 2 who are going I'm working so will not be in attendance .

Leutweiler 

Balmer Debrah Smith 

Sang                        Grant 

Walters Garrity 

Chislett 

Loft Uche 

Something like that .

Second half we did OK against them with Balmer heading wide and Massey heading poorly but he got in  there so cannot really have a go at him for that .

Rest of squad maybe Conlon Buah lomax bipeda icavetti 

No fears let's go for the win .

UTV 

Not one of them outfield players outside of Loft and at a push Balmer should even be considered for this. The game just needs to fall by the wayside and focus on the bigger one at Exeter on Saturday. Name the youth and give them a bit of experience playing in a nice stadium albeit with about 2000 people there. That might interest me seeing the likes of Lomax again.

27 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Not one of them outfield players outside of Loft and at a push Balmer should even be considered for this. The game just needs to fall by the wayside and focus on the bigger one at Exeter on Saturday. Name the youth and give them a bit of experience playing in a nice stadium albeit with about 2000 people there. That might interest me seeing the likes of Lomax again.

I probably agree with that .

Will see .

Exeter is always a big one for our managers didn't Page get sacked after a cup defeat there. 

Last season we were beyond abysmal against them 4-0 defeat should have being ten .

I agree with what you saying .

I'm not concerned with league I think we have enough stay up add a Billy Sharp to our forwards and get Wilson playing as a 7/8 out of 10 every week and retain him .

So lets enjoy the  cups ,they are and  will make us the money,if progress and there the ones we seemed be doing well in.

I know folk would take midtable and out of all cups .

I wouldn't roll on quarter finals of league Cup  and potentially 4th round of FA Cup if we can put some kind of winning performance in v Stevenage next Tues and manage get past Covalan and Maidstone. 

Tomoz well its a free hit as doesn't matter as such apart from 10k for winning 

UTV 

I probably agree with that .
Will see .
Exeter is always a big one for our managers didn't Page get sacked after a cup defeat there. 
Last season we were beyond abysmal against them 4-0 defeat should have being ten .
I agree with what you saying .
I'm not concerned with league I think we have enough stay up add a Billy Sharp to our forwards and get Wilson playing as a 7/8 out of 10 every week and retain him .
So lets enjoy the  cups ,they are and  will make us the money,if progress and there the ones we seemed be doing well in.
I know folk would take midtable and out of all cups .
I wouldn't roll on quarter finals of league Cup  and potentially 4th round of FA Cup if we can put some kind of winning performance in v Stevenage next Tues and manage get past Covalan and Maidstone. 
Tomoz well its a free hit as doesn't matter as such apart from 10k for winning 
UTV 
No he didn't get sacked after that.

I’m still not a fan of this competition. The only positive for me is that should we win it should bring some confidence to the team. For me Loft and Uche have got to start, it’s the only way they’ll build their confidence. We need to just keep banging in the crosses, for them to get on the end of and hopefully find the net. We certainly owe BWFC a game following our first half performance at VP this season.

• Fosse69 changed the title to Bolton W (A) FLT 32 match thread 5th Dec

Well we have sold 100 tickets for this so good to see fans are boycotting it as if it was a league game we would be taking 1500 or more. I'd basically play a few youngsters like Lomas, buah, dipepa, Walters and shorrock and give a few that havent played much or are just back from injury like leitweiller balmer conlon a game. Expecting to lose easily here anyway so may aswell play reserves and youngsters to avoid picking up more injuries or suspensions for far more important games.

1 hour ago, Andy Proctor said:

Well we have sold 100 tickets for this so good to see fans are boycotting it as if it was a league game we would be taking 1500 or more. I'd basically play a few youngsters like Lomas, buah, dipepa, Walters and shorrock and give a few that havent played much or are just back from injury like leitweiller balmer conlon a game. Expecting to lose easily here anyway so may aswell play reserves and youngsters to avoid picking up more injuries or suspensions for far more important games.

Expecting to lose easily really lately is that your mantra v Derby you said the same .

I don't expect Vale make life easy for them why should we .

It's a big a game for us than them as there the holders 

Loft to dump them out aided superbly by wing wizard Massey 

UTV 

Archived