onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cheltenham T (H) match thread 28th Oct

Fosse69

12 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Sure he can. Lard have had a player recalled today by Bournemouth. 

He can't be recalled in between the transfer windows. that rule applies for clubs within the EFL.

Bournemouth are Premier League and the loan rules are different.

Advert

10 hours ago, 1 said:

Sacking Crosby would be pointless. We were winning with fewer injuries and a settled side. Now we have 2nd stringers forced to fill those gaps and play out of position, competing recently with some of the league's biggest budgets.

100% agreed

10 hours ago, 1 said:

Sacking Crosby would be pointless. We were winning with fewer injuries and a settled side. Now we have 2nd stringers forced to fill those gaps and play out of position, competing recently with some of the league's biggest budgets.

He played players out of position when it wasn't forced upon us ! 

And just my opinion....I get sick of budget talk. Didn't stop Carlisle taking it to Bolton did it ?

Talking of budgets is a resignation or acceptance of defeat because they have a more valuable squad .

Hopefully Massey is not given a shirt I'm sorry  fella we cannot be having performances like that .

Fair enough if we had equalised and someone bailed you out but no one did .

I'll be keeping a eye on team news I do not want to see him in the squad at 14.00 tomorrow .

I'd like see a go for it team a team who is not going be playing for a 0-0 when balls come in I want see Vale winning every ball .

It's time our fans had something cheer .

No offence to Cheltenham I'm sure they will improve under Clarke and Murray but I'd like see Vale score some goals and be positive from first whistle .

I'd expect a few more than normal in home end tomoz because let's face a very small percentage of folk wanted Clarke out I'd say 3 out of 8000 home support .

He was liked make no mistake about it. 

You know that Clarke is going to have them fired up. I just hope Crosby has it in him to actually send us out on the front foot for once instead of letting the opposition do what they want for 30 minutes or so at Vale Park. I'm sick and tired of us starting games conservative at home. And if he plays wing-backs again despite us not having our best wing-backs available he needs asking some serious questions.

Lose this game and the season after a promising albeit also somewhat lucky start will well and truly be in the mud. Everything points to a low quality 0-0 draw.

Well, that's my visit to Vale Park tomorrow gone up the spout!

For once, it's the train from Edinburgh that's been cancelled, rather than the return trip. There's a yellow weather warning tomorrow and a lot of trains up to Inverness and Aberdeen are cancelled but that shouldn't affect us here. At least I get a full refund (no 'admin charge'!).

Hope we don't fall into the trap of underestimating these. 

Scored in all 3 games since Clarke took over . Includes a draw with Derby and a 3-2 defeat at Blackpool. 

Seen a few 3-0 predicted on here. Hope they're right but I'm not sure what they're basing it on. Certainly isn't current form. 

It's very hard at the moment to be positive,  can't seem to buy a goal and nowt going for us. Would really like us to get on the front foot for once we seem to give sides to much respect.  Constantly playing players out of positions is beginning to get on my nerves. We need the lads to step up tomorrow or we are going to be in serious trouble.

Well, that's my visit to Vale Park tomorrow gone up the spout!
For once, it's the train from Edinburgh that's been cancelled, rather than the return trip. There's a yellow weather warning tomorrow and a lot of trains up to Inverness and Aberdeen are cancelled but that shouldn't affect us here. At least I get a full refund (no 'admin charge'!).
Gutted for you mate

For what I seen some lardie rubbish is perpetuating on here . Thomas has not been recalled  and cannot be recalled untill January . The only way he goes back before then is if hes injured . The lard loan recall was because the parent club had no fit keepers at club under contract, so they recalled their loanee as Emergency keeper cover , which is permissible under premiership and EFL Rules .. If your going to listen to lardie crap at least research the crap,they spout 

Archived