onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Football forum

Walka003

Advert

I don’t think the ‘submitted’ questions is a bad move - it happens in many large corporate environments. I appreciate this gives them chance to vet the questions but it also helps to weed out some of the irrelevant questions or duplicated questions. 

33 minutes ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

The last time there was a fan Q&A event they made people submit questions but then they also let fans ask questions at the end unscripted

herr flick only needs to tell us the 14 new signings and position he hopes to finish in! dead easy,😁😄 

Obvious question would be did we have a good January or did we regress?

I would ask it myself but I don’t want it being held against me once I’ve submitted my address, phone number, blood group and 3 digits from the back of my bank card.

I hope this is a positive occasion when we have the chance to look forward to the future. We're all prone at times to moan and groan about what's happening, particularly on the pitch, and it would be unfortunate if this were to turn into a series of collective complaints about the club, particularly as Carol is responding to feedback that she needs to improve fans' engagement.

That's not to say there are no hard questions for the club to answer but, thanks to Carol and Kevin, we are in a much better position than we could have even dreamed about under our previous owners. Loads of clubs, despite our poor end to the season, will be envious of our position, so we should respond positively ahead of what will no doubt be a challenging pre-season. 

One thing though we won't be able to look forward to, by the look of things, is any helpful input from the Stokinel following Mike Baggaley's departure who always tied to keep those who couldn't attend in the picture with his live blogs.

Really hope it goes well.

UTV

41 minutes ago, CambridgeDon said:

I hope this is a positive occasion when we have the chance to look forward to the future. We're all prone at times to moan and groan about what's happening, particularly on the pitch, and it would be unfortunate if this were to turn into a series of collective complaints about the club, particularly as Carol is responding to feedback that she needs to improve fans' engagement.

That's not to say there are no hard questions for the club to answer but, thanks to Carol and Kevin, we are in a much better position than we could have even dreamed about under our previous owners. Loads of clubs, despite our poor end to the season, will be envious of our position, so we should respond positively ahead of what will no doubt be a challenging pre-season. 

One thing though we won't be able to look forward to, by the look of things, is any helpful input from the Stokinel following Mike Baggaley's departure who always tied to keep those who couldn't attend in the picture with his live blogs.

Really hope it goes well.

UTV

Absolutely it’ll be things like this where Baggers will be really missed. With that in mind I hope the club will maybe look at streaming it on their YouTube channel or at the least recording it and posting it afterwards.

1 hour ago, Santa said:

Obvious question would be did we have a good January or did we regress?

I would ask it myself but I don’t want it being held against me once I’ve submitted my address, phone number, blood group and 3 digits from the back of my bank card.

It’s a fair question Santa and I thought about asking that myself but decided against it because I felt this forum should be about the future rather than backwards. Instead I’ve asked what lessons were learnt from the previous 2 windows.

7 minutes ago, MBE said:

It’s a fair question Santa and I thought about asking that myself but decided against it because I felt this forum should be about the future rather than backwards. Instead I’ve asked what lessons were learnt from the previous 2 windows.

I’ll admit I was toying with asking them if they thought where it went wrong with DC was connected to the Portsmouth rumours (if there ever actually was anything in it) but for the same reason as you I don’t think it’s productive to harp on the past other than lessons that can be learned from it. Asked a similar one to you but specific to the keepers as I feel how we do next season hinges on getting that right this time.

This is the chance that all the people moaning about Flitcroft and saying they want him out of the club etc , get yourselves along and tell him or ask the questions that’s made you think he’s such a parasite

Guess what that won’t happen though will it

This is the chance that all the people moaning about Flitcroft and saying they want him out of the club etc , get yourselves along and tell him or ask the questions that’s made you think he’s such a parasite

Guess what that won’t happen though will it
All questions are vetted beforehand, so I doubt we'll get the chance to tell him or ask him anything to controversial.

Archived