onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Derby County

Fosse69

Advert

Had a gander at how tickets selling earlier I'd be selling about 100 more in lorne Street because season ticket holders do not attend so may aswell put more folk in there whether they release there seat or not .
Railway stand the same put another few hundred we need money for players so put more in there better to go in there than not attend at all .
I'd say about 3902 away tickets sold Vale about 6500 season tickets (4800 Vale there the other night and that with paying customers so I reckon a good 2750 season tickets holders did not attend through work or it been too cold poorly etc which I can vouch it really was ).
So I'd say 4500 of them may turn up so on for 9000 plus gate for a tues night .
Bycars I'd give half to Derby personally why should people not watch there team if they wish to do so especially with that end so sparsely filled .
Big game requires big effort determination and will to win
UTV

Personally I’d have given them the same 2800 we got considering most clubs get 3100 there!

Tough tie but they didn’t win often away (4 in 13) seem to be draw masters away and a point here would be solid enough.

1-1
Why penalise their fans for a decision the police not the club made

13 hours ago, wotsyobeef said:
13 hours ago, valefan16 said:
Personally I’d have given them the same 2800 we got considering most clubs get 3100 there!

Tough tie but they didn’t win often away (4 in 13) seem to be draw masters away and a point here would be solid enough.

1-1

Why penalise their fans for a decision the police not the club made

I don't care how many fans they bring more the merrier for me i just want 2 strikers who can start and finish a match for the vale.

2 minutes ago, philmpv said:
6 minutes ago, hamilboy said:
I don't care how many fans they bring more the merrier for me i just want 2 strikers who can start and finish a match for the vale.

Theo never had many problems with injuries.

That is correct he was to slow to pull a muscle we have had one or two like that over the years.  Forwards like Foyle, Naylor, Beamish. Wright Moss Newton Leake Llewellyn Cross Jones and many more to mention are extinct now up boslem way.

14 hours ago, valefan16 said:

1-1

Good call but are YOU covering the extra £27k shortfall?  Probably cover the electric bill for the night. 

One things for sure the performance has to be around 8/9 collectively on Tues night if game goes ahead .
Done a shift swap so off on Tues night instead on Monday I don't want see another display like last week thats for sure I want see desire I want see someone breaking there neck get there head on a cross coming in ,I want my forwards playing well and joining in .
No offence to Massey he either plays on Bennings side or not at all ,we cannot have anonymous players up front
I'd rather see Forrester put up front someone with presence who can keep the ball as far away from our goal as possible .
Mipo when was the last time he scored a home goal it's about time he played well for the whole 90 or his he just another super sub ,if he believes that performance level v Peterboro was good enough then he will never make it .
Butterworth also we cannot have performances like last week get involved in the game be positive you got the ability do something outstanding on the pitch so do it .
Politic has to be brought in .
You have to have players who get you out your seat he does end of .
Garrity I want him played in his favourite position then we can judge ,yet to score a home goal well he won't if he as to be the defensive midfielder all the bloody time .
Smith be positive when you get the ball never mind passing it 10 yards and thinking you taking responsibility you not so I suggest you do what you did v FGR and believe in yourself .
D Jones keep doing what you are eventually one of those excellent raking passes will bear fruit the fact that they haven't being capitalised on his not down to DJones lets hope theres more movement this coming Tues if ON game that is.
I believe we can win every game just choose the right personnel in there right positions
UTV

Archived