onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tickets now on Sale

AMF

Just now, Hoppers said:

Nice one Osh - looking good for you - you fighting fit now? 

Sadly not yet m8; i'm on the mend but its slow.  After I had the original Op I fractured the repair area and had to have another op.  That was 6 weeks ago yesterday.

I'm seeing the Consultant on 2nd August and i'm hoping he's going to say I can wean off the crutches and the drive by mid-August.

Hoping to be at VP by the end of August if i can m8 👍

KTF!! 

Advert

2 minutes ago, Osh said:

Sadly not yet m8; i'm on the mend but its slow.  After I had the original Op I fractured the repair area and had to have another op.  That was 6 weeks ago yesterday.

I'm seeing the Consultant on 2nd August and i'm hoping he's going to say I can wean off the crutches and the drive by mid-August.

KTF!! 

👍 youll get there 😍

feel like the membership scheme is almost too good an offer. so cheap that everyone w/o an ST will get one therefore negating any advantage of having one in terms of having priority in buying tickets. damned if they do damned if they don't I guess.

53 minutes ago, Osh said:

KTF!! 

Good luck sir and a speedy recovery UTV

Season ticket holders will still be first in the queue for big games though so that is still an advantage, especially if it's a situation like Exeter where it's a crucial game a small away capacity.

48 minutes ago, robf said:

Season ticket holders will still be first in the queue for big games though so that is still an advantage, especially if it's a situation like Exeter where it's a crucial game a small away capacity.

Plus a season ticket still works out cheaper than potd even with the membership.

Diego,

Ref payment for RW suite.  The large increase in Hospitality capacity in the 3 lounges has meant the Hospitality team addressing each lounge in turn. I understand that they are working on the old Presidents allocations at the minute and they will be starting on the RW suite next. I am not surprised it's taking time to get to everyone but I was promised they will contact us as soon as they can.

5 hours ago, Topher said:

feel like the membership scheme is almost too good an offer. so cheap that everyone w/o an ST will get one therefore negating any advantage of having one in terms of having priority in buying tickets. damned if they do damned if they don't I guess.

I can see where you're coming from. It'll only really come into play if we end up playing someone massive away in the cup to stop glory hunting hangers on getting hold of tickets ahead of real fans. Man C springs to mind. I can't see Derby away going beyond season ticket holders. Might come into play at the likes of Burton and Shrewsbury. I can see us selling thousands of these memberships.

But the club will have a record of how many times a membership card has been used so can set qualifying levels. Problems of success when the demand for tickets grows, once everyone is on the club computer it can be sorted.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

• Fosse69 changed the title to Tickets now on Sale
20 hours ago, Topher said:

Not quite in my view. . Being a season ticket holder is still much cheaper per game. The reality is, I won’t get a season ticket again until I’m retired due to work patterns and location at this time making it impossible to get the value. This scheme will only get the club more money and encourage fan loyalty.. 

Archived