onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tickets now on Sale

AMF

For the Swindon semi the double gates next the Paddock turnstiles (by the Synectics car park) were open and we walked through to a table where our tickets were scanned.  This was a good 45 mins before kick-off so don’t know if this carried on right up to and beyond the start of the match.  I guess they could do the same for Fleetwood too if the turnstiles weren’t fully operational unless they were only allowed to do that because the Hamil was assigned to home fans as well?

Advert

8 hours ago, andy jones said:

Blame it on the EFL.

Vale requested an away match first game due to the improvement work. EFL said no but have ok'd a swop for another club doing similar work

Absolutely. Totally agree. Also for 1 or 2 games does it really matter that you can’t get tickets 2 weeks in advance? Being honest, I’m never that well prepared and end up doing on the day most of the time anyway. 

25 minutes ago, jjvale_03 said:

No away kit, 17 senior players and can't buy a ticket for the first match.

Do the club realise we kick off next Saturday?

There is an away kit, just not launched for the fans to buy yet but will be soon. Players will be signed and tickets will be on sale. Chill

8 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Anyone heard anything about collecting season tickets? 

either this Saturday or Sunday. I called in the ticket office last week and they told me it was this weekend can't remember which day they said though.

1 hour ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Anyone heard anything about collecting season tickets? 

Rang about a car park season ticket this morning and she told me it will be available for collection from Sunday along with my season ticket.

How can they put the tickets on sale if grounds not ready yet thet could well cancel the first few home games and maybe that will be the case .
I'm sure that they are working as hard as they can to get players they want in the club (not easy the players themselves maybe think they are worth a lot more than what we are offering at present but come thurs or Fri this week they could find themselves out of football altogether so like most folk in this big wide world they will have to take a lower paid job and earn extras through what they produce (win bonuses etc putting more bums on seat bonuses etc ).
It has being a very short period between the elation of Wembley and the first game v Fleetwood but I am sure Vale will be competitive in league one .
We will see

Archived