• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Wembley Tickets PO Final

7 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Cheers PA.My grandson is getting the bug.Never stopped singing on Thursday plus his mum ,who has only been twice ,is considering a League 1 ST. Have a great day.

Still trying to catch up Howjy after just returning from holiday.Just heard that PVFC have sold out their 50 coaches.Any news on if they will offering extra coaches based on demand?

Advert:

22 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Still trying to catch up Howjy after just returning from holiday.Just heard that PVFC have sold out their 50 coaches.Any news on if they will offering extra coaches based on demand?

Sorry FUA the only bus available is a Sammy Turners!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Sorry FUA the only bus available is a Sammy Turners!!

I think all the local buses have gone, folk are having to look a bit further afield so it’s Crosville now.

Posted (edited)

I thought you had the leave the house at midnight with your sleeping bag having booked the following day off work, camp outside the ticket office until 6.30am then join a queue until opening at 9.00am to stand a chance of getting tickets for big games these days??

So imagine my surprise at being able to book tickets in Category 2 in 2 minutes at 8am this morning on my phone in my own bed whilst enjoying a brew and a slice of toast. 

Online ticketing hey, what will they think of next??

Edited by Biddulph_PV

5 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

I thought you had the leave the house at midnight with your sleeping bag having booked the following day off work, camp outside the ticket office until 6.30am then join a queue until opening at 9.00am to stand a chance of getting tickets for big games these days??

So imagine my surprise at being able to book tickets in Category 2 in 2 minutes at 8am this morning on my phone in my own bed whilst enjoying a brew and a slice of toast. 

Online ticketing hey, what will they think of next??

I was up there at 3am Friday morning.  Flask of coffee and my bed settee.  Old habits and all that…….

• Haha 1

Advert:

He he,  I'm 65 next month, can't get this stupid grin off my chops, and cant stop singing  "que Sara sara"

Brilliant. 

Am mostly in Cornwall these days, they have qualified for the county rugby  final at Twickenham on june 4th. 

This is going to be a week I will remember for ever!!

• Like 2

I think we need help get these supporters who have no travel to the game,help them get on any coaches where the pub is running one etc and then I'll spread the news to all the 7.6 k on Wonder of Port Vale ,all I keep seeing is I need seats etc can not PMT put buses on etc .
We want the support there we have to get them there so let's work together and make sure there's nobody who wanted a ticket and travel left out so car shares etc any way we can get these people to the ground we must we need every voice we can get and if someone decides not go because its too difficult get there then that's poor I think .
So spread the word if you know where a coach travelling from and has spaces let's fill every coach /bus/mini bus we can
UTV

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

I think we need help get these supporters who have no travel to the game,help them get on any coaches where the pub is running one etc and then I'll spread the news to all the 7.6 k on Wonder of Port Vale ,all I keep seeing is I need seats etc can not PMT put buses on etc .
We want the support there we have to get them there so let's work together and make sure there's nobody who wanted a ticket and travel left out so car shares etc any way we can get these people to the ground we must we need every voice we can get and if someone decides not go because its too difficult get there then that's poor I think .
So spread the word if you know where a coach travelling from and has spaces let's fill every coach /bus/mini bus we can
UTV

Exactly!!We normally travel away on official coaches but we can't get on any of the bloody 50 already full.8 of us with tickets now stuck unless more coaches are laid on by Vale 

• Like 1

Advert:

Exactly!!We normally travel away on official coaches but we can't get on any of the bloody 50 already full.8 of us with tickets now stuck unless more coaches are laid on by Vale 
Train, minibus, car?

Anybody who is driving down, there is an option to park at Watford Junction for £6 per day & get the tube to Wembley Park Station.

Potentially a slightly less expensive way of doing things & makes the journey home much quicker as you are up & out of London.

Advert:

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Doha said:

Just so no one gets caught out at the last minute, I think you might have misread that mate. Mine and the tickets someone else I know has bought are all marked PRINT AT HOME, with the emails being sent out by at least Wednesday afternoon.

Shame as I'd have liked a real proper ticket to keep.

Doha, TY. I’ve just checked and it says will be delivered to my home address unless I’ve requested another method, which I haven’t. If it doesn’t arrive then I’ll print it off

Edited by Playa Amodores

For anybody still looking for transport, there is a "Flixbus" scheduled coach service departing Hanley bus station at 9:25, arriving at Finchley road at 12:40- tube station on the same line as Wembley Park.

Currently selling at £8.99 one way and showing as largely empty.

No coach option coming back but useful if staying over or able to get a lift back.