Jump to content

  • OVF player sponsorship 2022

    £10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Wembley Tickets PO Final


Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

Walk to Euston Square and get the Metropolitan line to Wembley Park. It’s about 15 mins on the tube and a single will cost an adult £3.10.

Contactless cheapest but dont miss tapping on the way out or using a different card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


34 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

Walk to Euston Square and get the Metropolitan line to Wembley Park. It’s about 15 mins on the tube and a single will cost an adult £3.10.

Nice one thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes away from Box Park is Stadium Sports bar, down the side street less than 5 minutes walk, cracking place.

Along this same stretch are umpteen takeaways. Chppies, Pizzas, Kebabs whatever floats your boat.

 

stadium_sports_bar_wembley_web.jpg

stadium-sports-bar-920640f.jpg

Edited by darren1810

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Are the match tickets getting posted out by Ticketmaster or is it advisable to print off any receipt sent by them.(Someone else is getting our tickets).

Howjy, I’m sure it said that the tickets would be sent to the address I provided. I’ve taken a screen shot of the receipt on my phone. Hope you have a good day and let’s hope it’s a Stockport County day and not WBA/Genoa. We need this to get more youngsters interested and offer the club some longevity 👍COYW

Edited by Playa Amodores
.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


3 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Howjy, I’m sure it said that the tickets would be sent to the address I provided. I’ve taken a screen shot of the receipt on my phone. Hope you have a good day and let’s hope it’s a Stockport County day and not WBA/Genoa. We need this to get more youngsters interested and offer the club some longevity 👍COYW

Cheers PA.My grandson is getting the bug.Never stopped singing on Thursday plus his mum ,who has only been twice ,is considering a League 1 ST. Have a great day.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My head says print at home.
My heart wants a ticket stub.

A friend of mine had an e-ticket for England v Italy but was able to get an actual ticket later after contacting Wembley. Obviously there was a fee involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Are the match tickets getting posted out by Ticketmaster or is it advisable to print off any receipt sent by them.(Someone else is getting our tickets).

They send an email confirmation and on the email it says  print at home.

great I don’t have a printer.

ps. It said the tickets would be sent 72 hours before the event.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Conrad said:

They send an email confirmation and on the email it says  print at home.

great I don’t have a printer.

ps. It said the tickets would be sent 72 hours before the event.

I don't have a printer at home either, fortunately we have two at work. 🙂 Or you could go to a library...

Edited by Rampant Zebra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


This seems to be a grey area. I’ve booked to go on PVFC travel and I’ve taken a screen shot of my receipt with coach hand seat number. Does anyone know if this will suffice or do I have to go to the club shop.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I don't have a printer at home either, fortunately we have two at work. 🙂 Or you could go to a library...

I’ll forward it to my daughter and she can print it at work.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

5 minutes away from Box Park is Stadium Sports bar, down the side street less than 5 minutes walk, cracking place.

Along this same stretch are umpteen takeaways. Chppies, Pizzas, Kebabs whatever floats your boat.

 

stadium_sports_bar_wembley_web.jpg

stadium-sports-bar-920640f.jpg

Highly likely to be designated for Mansfield based on this bar being allocated to the east stand allocations this weekend

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

This seems to be a grey area. I’ve booked to go on PVFC travel and I’ve taken a screen shot of my receipt with coach hand seat number. Does anyone know if this will suffice or do I have to go to the club shop.?

I phoned the club shop this morning.Coach tickets are available for collection.I think the screenshot should suffice so as to collect the tickets.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Howjy04 said:

I phoned the club shop this morning.Coach tickets are available for collection.I think the screenshot should suffice so as to collect the tickets.

I’d have thought they’d be too busy selling merchandise than have to mess around with coach tickets. Does anyone know if this seasons home shirt will be used again next season.?

Edited by Playa Amodores
.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This seems to be a grey area. I’ve booked to go on PVFC travel and I’ve taken a screen shot of my receipt with coach hand seat number. Does anyone know if this will suffice or do I have to go to the club shop.?
It said go to the shop to swap for ticket when I booked mine.
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Playa Amodores said:

I’d have thought they’d be too busy selling merchandise than have to mess around with coach tickets.

The lad said there was a queue of 20.Ive got to go that way next week so I’ll call in then.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    • Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please - Contact us here
    • If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here
    • Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here
  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...