• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Wembley Tickets PO Final

Advert:

Managed to get a family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) off-peak from Stoke to London Euston for just over £120. 

Looking to arrive just before 9 and considering taking a hop on/off sight seeing tour around the centre before returning to Euston underground in plenty of time to get to the ground. 

Even better, stop at Beaconsfield and get the train in to Wembley. Always a great move for me when I went to England games, none of the M25/M1 nonsense on the way out. Jump in the car and back on the M4 in minutes.
I had not thought of this but for anyone driving down this is brilliant option. Is just minutes off the M40. Absolutely no problems parking up on a Saturday. No guarantee, but probably as safe an area you can get to leave your car.

8 hours ago, ValeForever. said:

You're going to be sat behind a pillar unfortunately mate.

Hadn’t better be, I’ve had a cat. 1 ticket.

I went in September to watch England v Andorra, used to regularly go England games but hadn't been since 1996 Semi v Germany.

Me and my lad went down to get the ' New Wembley ' off the bucket list .

I don't think there is a bad view in the place. We had mid range tickets and the views were superb. 

As you would expect be prepared to pay joke prices for food and drinks.

Plenty of local eating places within a 10 minutes walk instead of paying 7 quid for a Hot Dog. 

Advert:

Just a heads up for folks who looking at train prices and going thats too expensive got 3 tickets from.Crewe /Euston Return for 93.94 got a deal because its a group travelling so I guess the bigger the group there is of the cheaper it will be hindsight a wonderful thing as I'd attach myself to a much huger group of folk of I'd have known .
Good luck people be interesting see how many sold already .
UTV

7 minutes ago, taldar said:

Great spot with the Crewe to Euston!! Daft question but once at Euston what’s the cheapest way to Wembley stadium? 

Walk? lol. You can get train or bus from Euston, 4 stops on the underground. I paid an extra £2.50 with my train ticket to give me unlimited travel on either for the day. It is called an Off peak day Travelcard on trainline.

• Thanks 1

Advert:

15 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

I think restrictions in place are nothing to do with views. It's probably a general disclaimer saying that there are restrictions in place...such as, Vale fans only.

Won’t Swindon Massive want some of the seats in case we don’t sell out or is one of the restrictions is that seats shouldn’t be ripped out and thrown on the pitch?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Fuzzy Dunlop said:

Thanks Vale my 87 y/o father and his 83 Y/o best friend, both lifelong fans and season ticket holders are loving trying to get tickets on the internet which neither of them have

Its not Vale's fault Wembley has an exclusive deal with ticketmaster for selling tickets i believe.

1 hour ago, taldar said:

Great spot with the Crewe to Euston!! Daft question but once at Euston what’s the cheapest way to Wembley stadium? 

Walk to Euston Square and get the Metropolitan line to Wembley Park. It’s about 15 mins on the tube and a single will cost an adult £3.10.

• Like 1

Advert: