• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

58 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

3000 plus it holds 4500 so 4500 in there theres no reason not sell every ticket in that end and eventually make it a home end especially against the likes of Accrington and other sides in league one with poor followings .
Against the big clubs if get there they can have the whole end
UTV

If you want to sell every seat you have to give numbered seats and people have to sit in them. If you want to sell them as unreserved I think the rules say you can only sell 90% of capacity. 

• Like 1

Advert:

If you want to sell every seat you have to give numbered seats and people have to sit in them. If you want to sell them as unreserved I think the rules say you can only sell 90% of capacity. 
Oh right it's unreserved is it in a way that's good because you can sit anywhere .
But when it's your last chance make money is it or would it be too much trouble folk sit in seat reserved and sell the lot .
UTV
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Oh right it's unreserved is it in a way that's good because you can sit anywhere .
But when it's your last chance make money is it or would it be too much trouble folk sit in seat reserved and sell the lot .
UTV

For League games seats are reserved for STs, but some STs vary where they sit in unreserved seats leaving their seats empty but not available to other people . Does not matter unless you are trying to use every seat which happens every 10 years or so. But for non ST games like Cup ties if seating is made reserved people know where to sit. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Would be interesting to know how many away tickets will actually go on sale tomorrow morning. It won't be 2,200.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 1

For League games seats are reserved for STs, but some STs vary where they sit in unreserved seats leaving their seats empty but not available to other people . Does not matter unless you are trying to use every seat which happens every 10 years or so. But for non ST games like Cup ties if seating is made reserved people know where to sit. 
Correct haven't sat in my season ticket seat all season .
Anyway lets hope the folk who do attend both games are UP FOR IT .
Will not think about our past this is the present v Swindon .
Play offs I was told before the season started by a member of staff who kindly showed me around the ground when I took the better half for Sunday lunch and play offs it is .
Is it Sunday yet
Lol

Advert:

16 hours ago, ladymedina said:

Has anyone seen how many tickets non ST can buy for the home tie. I normally buy 4 tickets online.

Still cannot find an answer. No answer at ticket office, not unusual. Ive tried the Twitter thing as someone else suggested. But it has not been replied to, not used to Twitter. Is there anyone who does use it who would ask the question for me. Ta

Still cannot find an answer. No answer at ticket office, not unusual. Ive tried the Twitter thing as someone else suggested. But it has not been replied to, not used to Twitter. Is there anyone who does use it who would ask the question for me. Ta
If your on the database you can buy as many as you want .
Thats the understanding I have if not you cannot buy any because Joe from Swindon could be buying some if there allocation sells quickly , or Jim who hasn't being Vale Park since Rudge left would be wanting one but surely the likes of him should be last in line receive one ,I think you will be OK hope that helps
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Houston Valiant said:

Put the scoreboard in the Family Stand area, and make it bigger. 

Something for the future.For the Swindle game it’s fine where it is.Swindon fans seem to have problems with counting.Anything to help the less fortunate.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, connor hackett said:

Important question!!
Can you nip out for a smoke at half time in the Hamil???
It's a deal breaker

They could on Saturday for the live screening

1 hour ago, ladymedina said:

My bro is going tomorrow with all our STs(5) and a letter of local residence.If you want to purchase online and have done so before you should be on the data base.If there is an issue I suggest ,at some point today,that you you get everyone to register on the Port Vale Ticket site.

• Like 1

Advert:

12 hours ago, Loggerheads Sage said:

The club has not been good at responding to my query as whether 10 game passes would be available next season, following strong rumours on here that they wouldn't be.

I emailed Janet Ellis at the ticket office and the supporters club. Never had a reply.

I wondered what happened to her since she left Blue Peter 😜

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ladymedina said:

I have tried Twitter and a direct email to the ticket office - basically asking how many tickets each person who fulfils one of the Fantastic Four criteria can buy.

No response. Could be 1, could be unlimited. I'm a bit tetchy as I usually buy 3-4 for other members of my family under my name.

7 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

My bro is going tomorrow with all our STs(5) and a letter of local residence.If you want to purchase online and have done so before you should be on the data base.If there is an issue I suggest ,at some point today,that you you get everyone to register on the Port Vale Ticket site.

There lies the issue - no clarity if 'people who meet the criteria' can buy on behalf of people who don't. 

I may adopt your suggestion and set them all up with an account, and hope that gets them on the database.

Never easy.

Advert:

19 minutes ago, mbycars said:

Did i read somewhere that Vale are showing a live beamback of the game on Sunday and if so when are tickets available?

They are, in the 'fanzone', details to be announced. Assume they will be online too.

27 minutes ago, mbycars said:

Did i read somewhere that Vale are showing a live beamback of the game on Sunday and if so when are tickets available?

It was in the article posted by the club below "The club is also planning to show the live televised fixture on large screens in a FanZone at Vale Park."  

What is the logic of having unreserved seating in the Hamil end?

Surely if it was reserved then we could have more fans in. 

I sit on the back row of the Bycars behind the goal and it would be nice to have a similar location in the Hamil.

• Like 2