• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Away leg ticket information:

2,200 away supporter tickets for the fixture at the County Ground will go on sale to Port Vale fans on Thursday, May 12, at 9am to Season Ticket holders only. Prices are as follows:

£19 for adults

£15 for over-65s and students with ID

£10 for under-21s

£6 for under-18s

£1 for under-11s.

These tickets can only be purchased in person at the Port Vale ticket office. There will be no online sales for this limited number of tickets.

Individual Port Vale Season Ticket holders will be able to collect a maximum of 8 match tickets for the away leg on behalf of other Season Ticket holders and must be in possession of those Season Ticket cards.

Any tickets after May 12 will go on general sale at 9am on Friday, May 13 – again in person purchases from the Port Vale ticket office. These sales would be limited to two tickets per person.

The club is also planning to show the live televised fixture on large screens in a FanZone at Vale Park.

More details on prices for this, as well as ticket information for the home leg, will be released as soon as possible.

Ticket office late opening

The Port Vale ticket office will remain open later this week – until 7pm on Thursday, May 12, and Friday, May 13 – to assist supporters.

Advert:

Posted (edited)

I can't go, it doesn't affect me, so I'm not moaning...but moving sales on short notice from Wednesday to Thursday when people will have made arrangements to be off work tomorrow morning to be able to attend the Jurassic era 'must be there in person' rules probably won't go down well.

Edited by Doha
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Doha said:

I can't go, it doesn't effect me, so I'm not moaning...but moving sales on short notice from Wednesday to Thursday when people will have made arrangements to be off work tomorrow morning to be able to attend the Jurassic era 'must be there in person' rules probably won't go down well.

Jurassic Era got me 😂 the ticketing problem at the club does need sorting you shouldn’t have to be queuing up early morning when everyone has work.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, pvfc_tommy said:

Jurassic Era got me 😂 the ticketing problem at the club does need sorting you shouldn’t have to be queuing up early morning when everyone has work.

The scale of the ticketing situation has certainly been highlighted, the cost of a sophisticated system, and agreement on fairer access to scarce tickets is surely on the agenda of ground improvements for a club on the rise. 

• Like 1

Advert:

37 minutes ago, philmpv said:

To be fair, we've done all of that as well, bar having a chairman banged up. If Miller had stayed, we'd probably have got a full house in time

19 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

The scale of the ticketing situation has certainly been highlighted, the cost of a sophisticated system, and agreement on fairer access to scarce tickets is surely on the agenda of ground improvements for a club on the rise. 

Bring back Ted...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This time last year the season was finishing behind closed doors having gone 14 months without a fan through the turnstiles.

Clearly the ground and ticketing situation will be addressed by our owners who are continuing to improve the club daily.

We are where we are....

57 minutes ago, Doha said:

I can't go, it doesn't effect me, so I'm not moaning...but moving sales on short notice from Wednesday to Thursday when people will have made arrangements to be off work tomorrow morning to be able to attend the Jurassic era 'must be there in person' rules probably won't go down well.

Think the late move of a day to sell them is because they didn't arrive in time! 

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Think the late move of a day to sell them is because they didn't arrive in time! 

Fair.

Great news about the Hamil, well done Vale. Wasn't expecting it to be the Bycars, that's interesting Policing wise!

• Thanks 1

Advert:

I don’t get the rules for the home match it says 

Tickets for the home leg at Vale Park will go on sale at 9am on Thursday, May 12 – to both Season Ticket holders and on general sale – via the Port Vale ticket office and online at port-vale.co.uk/tickets

and then....

Home supporter tickets for this Play-Off fixture will only be sold to those fans who are:

a) Season Ticket holders 
b) on the club’s supporter database 
c) have a verifiable purchase history with the club (up to May 9, 2022) 
d) buy in-person at the ticket office – with proof of a local address

How can both be true???

ace news about the hamil end!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Topher said:

I'm all for Vale being a community club but now they're basically saying if you're not local we don't want you at away games.

Not just local. If you have a regular job or are not retired to have the time to queue too. 

• Like 2

I don’t get the rules for the home match it says 
Tickets for the home leg at Vale Park will go on sale at 9am on Thursday, May 12 – to both Season Ticket holders and on general sale – via the Port Vale ticket office and online at port-vale.co.uk/tickets
and then....

Home supporter tickets for this Play-Off fixture will only be sold to those fans who are:

a) Season Ticket holders 
b) on the club’s supporter database 
c) have a verifiable purchase history with the club (up to May 9, 2022) 
d) buy in-person at the ticket office – with proof of a local address

How can both be true???

ace news about the hamil end!

Which bit don't you get? If your in any of the above categories you can get a ticket.
  • Like 3

Advert:

1 minute ago, philmpv said:

Weird old decision in my eyes to switch ends. Not knocking it, just don't get the reasons behind it, aside from an extra 850 home tickets?

It is about the extra seats. I am surprised though. In terms of facilities it should be the away end but always felt getting away fans round to that area of the ground would cause problems for policing? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, osprey said:

We did get kicked out of the league in 1967 

1 minute ago, philmpv said:

Weird old decision in my eyes to switch ends. Not knocking it, just don't get the reasons behind it, aside from an extra 850 home tickets?

I think it's to stop them moaning about having the bigger end. If seats are restricted then there will be less in the Bycars than in the Hamil.

We normally go in the Bycars so I'm looking forward to a choice of toilets...

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, philmpv said:

850 extra tickets is still down on our actual normal capacity. It makes perfect sense to get another 850 Vale fans in. Newport sold out, people couldn't go..there were a good few thousand empty seats, some STs couldn't attend of course, plus junior valiant memberships, but primarily because of that bloody safety certificate.

Edited by Doha