onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

Joe B

1 hour ago, dazzerjames said:

The club have been really good at replying to peoples enquiries via Twitter I noticed , I’m sure you can get an answer before Thursday.

For home tickets , It doesn’t mention any limit on tickets or who you are buying for , just that the tickets are sold to a person fitting the criteria. If you receive emails from the club (i seem to) , then I assume that’s ‘on the data base’

Like I say though, the club have been really good at responding.

The club has not been good at responding to my query as whether 10 game passes would be available next season, following strong rumours on here that they wouldn't be.

I emailed Janet Ellis at the ticket office and the supporters club. Never had a reply.

Advert

The club has not been good at responding to my query as whether 10 game passes would be available next season, following strong rumours on here that they wouldn't be.
I emailed Janet Ellis at the ticket office and the supporters club. Never had a reply.

I guess they will make that decision dependent on what league we are in . Which we don’t know yet.

They just don’t answer the phone. I won’t bother trying to get tickets for the Vale end at Swindon, my best hope is to try and get in the home end.

I said via Twitter. I think the phone option won’t be the best over the next few days in what are their busiest times in 10 years.

I've been in the Paddock and Stand for the past 20 years, but the truth is 200 away fans in the Hamil can make more noise than 1000 in the Railway. If you watch any away fan vlogs etc, you just can't hear us.
I'll think 3000+ of us in the Hamil next Thursday will be worth a goal.
3000 plus it holds 4500 so 4500 in there theres no reason not sell every ticket in that end and eventually make it a home end especially against the likes of Accrington and other sides in league one with poor followings .
Against the big clubs if get there they can have the whole end
UTV

58 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

3000 plus it holds 4500 so 4500 in there theres no reason not sell every ticket in that end and eventually make it a home end especially against the likes of Accrington and other sides in league one with poor followings .
Against the big clubs if get there they can have the whole end
UTV

If you want to sell every seat you have to give numbered seats and people have to sit in them. If you want to sell them as unreserved I think the rules say you can only sell 90% of capacity. 

If you want to sell every seat you have to give numbered seats and people have to sit in them. If you want to sell them as unreserved I think the rules say you can only sell 90% of capacity. 
Oh right it's unreserved is it in a way that's good because you can sit anywhere .
But when it's your last chance make money is it or would it be too much trouble folk sit in seat reserved and sell the lot .
UTV

5 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Oh right it's unreserved is it in a way that's good because you can sit anywhere .
But when it's your last chance make money is it or would it be too much trouble folk sit in seat reserved and sell the lot .
UTV

For League games seats are reserved for STs, but some STs vary where they sit in unreserved seats leaving their seats empty but not available to other people . Does not matter unless you are trying to use every seat which happens every 10 years or so. But for non ST games like Cup ties if seating is made reserved people know where to sit. 

For League games seats are reserved for STs, but some STs vary where they sit in unreserved seats leaving their seats empty but not available to other people . Does not matter unless you are trying to use every seat which happens every 10 years or so. But for non ST games like Cup ties if seating is made reserved people know where to sit. 
Correct haven't sat in my season ticket seat all season .
Anyway lets hope the folk who do attend both games are UP FOR IT .
Will not think about our past this is the present v Swindon .
Play offs I was told before the season started by a member of staff who kindly showed me around the ground when I took the better half for Sunday lunch and play offs it is .
Is it Sunday yet
Lol

16 hours ago, ladymedina said:

Has anyone seen how many tickets non ST can buy for the home tie. I normally buy 4 tickets online.

Still cannot find an answer. No answer at ticket office, not unusual. Ive tried the Twitter thing as someone else suggested. But it has not been replied to, not used to Twitter. Is there anyone who does use it who would ask the question for me. Ta

Still cannot find an answer. No answer at ticket office, not unusual. Ive tried the Twitter thing as someone else suggested. But it has not been replied to, not used to Twitter. Is there anyone who does use it who would ask the question for me. Ta
If your on the database you can buy as many as you want .
Thats the understanding I have if not you cannot buy any because Joe from Swindon could be buying some if there allocation sells quickly , or Jim who hasn't being Vale Park since Rudge left would be wanting one but surely the likes of him should be last in line receive one ,I think you will be OK hope that helps

17 hours ago, Houston Valiant said:

Put the scoreboard in the Family Stand area, and make it bigger. 

Something for the future.For the Swindle game it’s fine where it is.Swindon fans seem to have problems with counting.Anything to help the less fortunate.

Archived