Match Thread: Port Vale v Walsall

Breadwinner

Advert:

5 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Interesting that no Taylor on bench - maybe as a result of causing unrest? Obviously just playing guessing games but it’s certainly interesting after Sproson’s comments.

Or maybe he’s just picked up a bit of a knock. 

18 minutes ago, philmpv said:
22 minutes ago, Powerline said:
Interesting that no Taylor on bench - maybe as a result of causing unrest? Obviously just playing guessing games but it’s certainly interesting after Sproson’s comments.

What's been said? What unrest?

Sproson said Taylor was frustrated on the commentary on Saturday. Could just be nothing

18 minutes ago, Lornelounger said:

Is that the "absolutely no agenda here" Phil Sproson the player agent?

Or the brick outhouse of a centre half who would lay down and die for the cause back in the day. 

I keep mixing them up....

I must say I cannot stand Sproson on the radio, his commentary is so biased because of his role as an agent and it really gets on my nerves.

• Like 5

Advert:

1 minute ago, Powerline said:

I must say I cannot stand Sproson on the radio, his commentary is so biased because of his role as an agent and it really gets on my nerves.

Yes, it would be nice if he could rise above his personal financial interests and just tell us what is happening on the pitch, without recourse to statements about "his" players.  Not helpful. 

• Like 2

Advert:

Advert:

At the moment are Vale playing at home or Walsall?  They seem to be settled more than us.

Vale are making more mistakes than them at the moment.

Come on Vale.  A goal please and they may crumble a bit.

Edited by PVFC764