Match Thread: Port Vale v Walsall

Breadwinner

Advert:

Advert:

Appauling. Every game we set up with the same tactic. Every side has figured this out now DC stop going with 532 it Isn’t working. 

Only player to come out with any credit is Covalon. The rest were atrocious 

Get Jones off and get proctor on. Worst performance I’ve seen under Clarke this. 

• Like 1

I said after the Oldham game, that it could be the game where our wheels start to come off. The way we threw away the points, the way we were completely bullied in the last 5 minutes just from a team doing the absolute basics.

Tonight we ran out, bent over and allowed Walsall to give it to us big time. The lot of them should be ashamed.

Edited by Beech

Advert:

Hoping this isn’t a long term trend. The league is quite tight and any slump could see us fall quickly. 

Incredible how disjointed and how little quality we had in that half. Our defenders are spectators, watching balls float over them. Amoo has looked a threat, Politic ok the rest…I’m struggling 

2 minutes ago, Beech said:

I said after the Oldham game, that it could be the game where our wheels start to come off. The way we threw away the points, the way we were completely bullied in the last 5 minutes just from a team doing the absolute basics.

Tonight we ran out, bent over and allowed Walsall to give it to us big time. The lot of them should be ashamed.

Tbh I had a feeling they had after the Bradford game

Advert:

Vale players are just not playing well again.  

Players are just hitting the ball long and hoping.  They are more up for it and winning the 2nd and 3rd balls.  Vale players are just watching them.

Is it a case they think they are better than they really are and DC and Co need to bring them down to earth again.

Football is a game of 2 half's and I wonder if the real Vale players will turn up and score a couple of goals.  But not sure it will happen tonight.

1 minute ago, PVFC764 said:

Vale players are just not playing well again.  

Players are just hitting the ball long and hoping.  They are more up for it and winning the 2nd and 3rd balls.  Vale players are just watching them.

Is it a case they think they are better than they really are and DC and Co need to bring them down to earth again.

Football is a game of 2 half's and I wonder if the real Vale players will turn up and score a couple of goals.  But not sure it will happen tonight.

More chance of platting piss.

And yes, I hope that comment comes back to bite me on the ass. Both my cheeks are ready.