New kit reveal 18/06/2021

PV1973

Advert:

Hello everyone.

I am probably getting the wrong end of the stick here but just in case it is genuine... please do NOT post kit reveals on here. I am sure we can all wait till the official reveal and posting them in advance only damages the club's own marketing campaign.

I am pretty sure the Errea images from earlier in this thread are a wind-up but just to be sure, I have hidden them.

I am leaving the Getty images from above as they are clearly NOT the kit 🙂 

So, please, no kit reveals. Let's just be patient and wait till the club announces the designs.

• Like 5

Advert:

7 minutes ago, Clayts said:

It was a completely made up kit.

Apparently 1 has more genes in common with a crab than he does with you or me. 

Carol is hammering a nail through 1's kit as we speak.

Infact, let's send it into space where it can cause no harm. Just hope we don't send the real one with it.

Edited by Mellor!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Advert:

3 hours ago, robf said:

Hello everyone.

I am probably getting the wrong end of the stick here but just in case it is genuine... please do NOT post kit reveals on here. I am sure we can all wait till the official reveal and posting them in advance only damages the club's own marketing campaign.

I am pretty sure the Errea images from earlier in this thread are a wind-up but just to be sure, I have hidden them.

I am leaving the Getty images from above as they are clearly NOT the kit 🙂 

So, please, no kit reveals. Let's just be patient and wait till the club announces the designs.

Those pics were 100% a wind up. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gallifreyan Valiant said:
5 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:
Is this going to be a regular thing, a new home shirt every season. If so I’d suggest something nice and classy not a garish piece of cloth

Been doing it since mid 00s.

You’ll know that I never buy one then. Must be more vigilant

Well I can't win can I. 

I do think they were fake but ultimately with the site being my responsibility I thought it was better to be safe than sorry.

My point still stands though - please don't make it awkward for the club, this site and yourself by posting pics (fake or otherwise). We've only got to wait till Friday to see the real thing. 

• Like 5

I liked this season’s home shirt, it looked like nothing else in the league and had a retro 90s vibe going for it. 

As for this season’s shirt. Many seem to want plain designs, which generally won’t have me reaching for my wallet as we have had plenty similar over the years. 

• Like 2

Advert: