New kit reveal 18/06/2021

PV1973

Advert:

13 minutes ago, nodge said:

A guy called Concept_Kits on twitter made these a few weeks ago, anything like this would be delightful IMO

IMG_1256.jpg

If we made one of these with 'VALE' or 'PVFC' subtly repeated in the fabric in the same way the 93-95 Tunstall Assurance kit does instead of the diamond/paisley style pattern the designer has gone with in the mockup, and maybe adjust the collar to have a gold trim line like the sleeves do, I would buy like 3. Magnificent.

• Like 1

Advert:

21 hours ago, TJHValiant said:

I liked this season’s home shirt, it looked like nothing else in the league and had a retro 90s vibe going for it. 

As for this season’s shirt. Many seem to want plain designs, which generally won’t have me reaching for my wallet as we have had plenty similar over the years. 

I suppose from a design point of view if you make a shirt very different each season then it seems like the change makes the purchase worthwhile for some fans. Bold design one year then a plain one the next. Certainly this new one is nothing like last years and I think that difference in designs makes it refreshing every season. I rate errea. 

• Like 1

Hi,

Can I just remind everyone that personal abuse is not permitted on OVF too. Some posts have been deleted. Please remember this is supposed to be about the new kit not other users.

Thanks,

Rob

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Doha said:

If we made one of these with 'VALE' or 'PVFC' subtly repeated in the fabric in the same way the 93-95 Tunstall Assurance kit does instead of the diamond/paisley style pattern the designer has gone with in the mockup, and maybe adjust the collar to have a gold trim line like the sleeves do, I would buy like 3. Magnificent.

Shiny patterns in football shirts are very rare these days. I bought the Santos shirt a few months ago because it had the same shiny flecked pattern in the material that the old Bourne Sports shirts used to have.

17 hours ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Would definitely buy the home shirt and even maybe the black one 

Yep, I'm a big fan of the less busy designs myself. I've got the current away one as it's lovely and I'd be tempted if the new home one was anything like those designs too.

Advert:

They're all bold and confident designs. I must admit I like that Walsall home one - reminds me of our 2016 kit with its nod to the England 82 strip.

I sincerely hope it brings them the same luck it brought us that season 😉

On standby with social media today for the big reveal (hopefully with a new player) I will be delighted if our kit is the same design as KV Mechelen OR Walsall home. 

Edited by MBE
  • Like 1

Advert:

On 17/06/2021 at 10:17, Santa said:

Some other Errea kits that have already been revealed this summer

Mechelen_4divisa.jpg

News__wallsall2021-22.jpg

Rochdale2021-22_tredivise.jpg

Lincoln_home_2021-22.1jpg.jpg

Incidentally, for those who've noted we don't have a goalkeeper to model the new shirts - none of those Errea designs above are modelled by humans, they are simply hung on mannequins, there's no reason why our publicity shots could be the same.

Incidentally, for those who've noted we don't have a goalkeeper to model the new shirts - none of those Errea designs above are modelled by humans, they are simply hung on mannequins, there's no reason why our publicity shots could be the same.
I think its because for the last few years we have had those video launches. But no harm in trying something different this time.

Haven't we had enough of mannequins modelling our tops for the past 4 years?

I think its because for the last few years we have had those video launches. But no harm in trying something different this time.
  • Haha 1