Match Thread: Port Vale v Bradford City

Fosse69

Advert:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Advert:

Not played well as of yet but we're still winning. Always the sign of a good team. It's easy to say well on such a good run, but Clarke really is looking like one of the best things to happen to our club for a long time, regardless of what those twonks in Walsall tried to tell us.

Weren't you starting your crusade against JA early doors this season by moaning when we were winning but not playing particularly well?

Not played well as of yet but we're still winning. Always the sign of a good team. It's easy to say well on such a good run, but Clarke really is looking like one of the best things to happen to our club for a long time, regardless of what those twonks in Walsall tried to tell us.

1 minute ago, philmpv said:

Weren't you starting your crusade against JA early doors this season by moaning when we were winning but not playing particularly well?

Feel free to find and quote a post where I started a "crusade".

I was literally saying it didn't matter who we had in charge in that moment.

Advert:

Vale are winning, Conlon at the heart of everything.

With Vale playing 3 at the back the weakness/space is down the flanks  and that's where Bradford have got some play, gotta watch that in the 2nd half.

Surely if he wants to get rid of DW he wouldn't play him! I'd remove all clips of him on the Internet too!

He's only playing Whitehead so other teams can see him play and hopefully take him off her hands next year

22 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Might well be something really obvious escaping my mind but when is the last time we turned a game round after trailing? Feels like it was an age ago so that would be a tick in the box if can go on and win it now.

Cheltenham at home possibly ? 

Advert:

10 minutes ago, Beech said:

He's played worse but I'd whip Whitehead off. Hasn't been good enough and won't ever be, not for any side wanting out of League Two at any point in the near future.

Whip him off,  bet he’d be pleased with that, he only got an orange at half time at Macc

Archived