Match Thread: Port Vale v Bradford City

Fosse69

Pity he can't seem do the same for Jake Taylor and Scott Burgess, much better players than whitehead, like JA could. Some people are going way over the top re DC at this early stage

If anyone can get the best out of whitehead then DC can

Advert:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Pity he can't seem do the same for Jake Taylor and Scott Burgess, much better players than whitehead, like JA could. Some people are going way over the top re DC at this early stage

Stop whining, with DCs record over the last two months of course they are going over the top, he is doing wonders

Maybe playing Burgess and Whitehead now suggests he will be able to move them on if he wants to regardless of another year on their contracts. If DC thinks he’s going to have them next season regardless then why let them show what they’ve got now when we’re on a winning run? It would be easier for them to have a full pre-season and challenge for a spot then. But like I said, I think this move proves he is running the rule over all players regardless of contracts and moving on from those he doesn’t want. That can only be a good thing.

Advert:

11 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Whitehead older and stronger more suited to L2?  Develop Taylor and Burgess for L1 if capable of. ?

So did JA last season. He ended the season on an 8 match unbeaten run too. That was soon forgotten by the majority on here after a couple of bad results. Funny how people with the non majority view are labelled WUMs most of the time. DC has clearly done a good job over the last 2 months, I'm just responding to the hysteria over his man management skills. Taylor and Burgess were the best attacking midfielders in this league last season, so why aren't they performing, if DC has such a midas touch

Stop whining, with DCs record over the last two months of course they are going over the top, he is doing wonders

5 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Whitehead older and stronger more suited to L2?  Develop Taylor and Burgess for L1 if capable of. ?

Can't agree there at all mate .

I still actually on match day 44 have no idea what he is meant to be 

Holding, box to box, tackler , goalscorer from midfield ?

He's none of the above. I really don't know what he is 

Advert:

So did JA last season. He ended the season on an 8 match unbeaten run too. That was soon forgotten by the majority on here after a couple of bad results. Funny how people with the non majority view are labelled WUMs most of the time. DC has clearly done a good job over the last 2 months, I'm just responding to the hysteria over his man management skills. Taylor and Burgess were the best attacking midfielders in this league last season, so why aren't they performing, if DC has such a midas touch

Best attacking midfielders in the league?

5 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Can't agree there at all mate .

I still actually on match day 44 have no idea what he is meant to be 

Holding, box to box, tackler , goalscorer from midfield ?

He's none of the above. I really don't know what he is 

Up to Whitehead, DC will give him a task to do to for a place in the squad otherwise it is elsewhere next season at his age.

Advert:

Archived