Charlie Holland, Rest in Peace

Very sad news today that Charlie Holland has passed away following his battle with cancer.

A Titan of the Vale fanbase. Rest in Peace, Charlie.

image.png.ea198fe6a6856d453bb8755d2434bf2f.png

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 6

• Joe B changed the title to Charlie Holland, Rest in Peace
Advert:

Really shocked to hear of this sad news. Been on a couple of his fun buses .

Instantly recognisable in his hat at loads and loads of away games and has generated money for many good causes on his buses .

Only knew him to say ay up to but seemed a genuinely nice bloke and bit of a character.

Rest in peace Charlie , very sad 

• Like 1

Very sad to hear this, went on every one of his fun busses over the last 5 seasons, vale to the core.

two days younger than me, our mothers probably in hospital together.

• Like 1

Advert:

R.I.P Charlie a lovely man who made going the Vale on coach a very good day win lose or draw .

Going miss him he was a terrific bloke who loved the Vale and had time for everyone .

R.I.P top man 

• Like 2

Very sad news this.  My first real boss when I worked for Charlie in The Plough, Wolstanton in my teens and early 20's.  A real solid bloke, been friends ever since.   Used to see him a lot round Burslem and at Vale away games, always had time for a chat about Vale over a pint.  RIP Bud!  

• Like 1

Terrible news about Charlie.I know Spunk Trumpet will be gutted as he's been keeping me updated.Great Vale fan,will be a massive miss to the Vale community. Condolences to all his family and friends. A really sad day!

• Like 3

Advert:

16 minutes ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

Terrible news about Charlie.I know Spunk Trumpet will be gutted as he's been keeping me updated.Great Vale fan,will be a massive miss to the Vale community. Condolences to all his family and friends. A really sad day!

you will be  Very sadly missed. Sad day . RIP Charlie. Condolences to his  family . 

• Like 3