Stoke Relegation Thread

Reckon they will stay up this time but can't see them progressing under O'Neill.

Every player they are linked with is either Irish or plays in the Scottish leagues (all O'Neill knows?) - they are going to be a team full of Celts............so very close to what they've always been!

• Like 1

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently just announced the the crowd over the tannoy 25,308 🤣🤣🤣

Interestingly I was sat next to the Stoke official who works out their home attendances, he hadn't gone to QPR so called in to watch us today. I asked him what he thought the crowd was this afternoon?

They are the most fragile supporters in club football. The weakest chinned, the most fickle, the most bluntly demanding. They don’t care about us at all and the multiple anti Vale threads that ru

Posted Images

It's going to go down to the wire, lose to Birmingham this weekend and it's all back on again.

Hull have Luton and Wigan next week. Ideally beat Luton lose to Wigan!
Let's hope Wigan don't get points deducted. Going into administration 4 weeks after a takeover must even get the FA s attention.
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, philmpv said:

Luton slowly dragging themselves into the fight for survival. 2.0 up at Huddersfield.

Great stuff, win for Brum on Sunday and it’s been a great week.

• Thanks 1

Looking at the fixtures, and current form, Luton should be capable of picking up more points than the Sweat 365ers, even with a game less to play.  Right now I think Barnsley, Hull plus one other.  We can but pray. 🙏

Leeds were a vile club in the 1970s and 1980s. Supporters constantly causing trouble etc. I can't forgive that and wish them no success at all. But they have put Stoke back on the cliff edge. I guess, watching the game, Stoke put themselves on the cliff edge. They really are a poor side at Championship level and its seems with poor attitude as well. That is a potentially fatal recipe. Other battlers down there are likely to be together in their fight to avoid the drop.

I think they're safe unfortunately. Too many idiots below them.

Still, we had our fun and that's all that matters.

This season has been like some sort of Mel Brooks comedy where a handful of Championship teams are desperate to get relegated to League One because of the huge losses they're making.

• Like 2

I think it's Barnsley Wigan and either Stoke or Hull. Luton have an easier run in, Bham will get at least a point, Charlton, Huddersfield and Boro will get at least 3.