onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

May on the way??

Jacko51

Tories queueing up to call out Johnson's BS...

Pretty scary that we're at the point where 'doctor' Liam Fox is smarter than the PM in waiting when it comes to leaving the EU. Godspeed, ladies and gentlemen, godspeed!

Do you think Johnson thinks through his lies, believes them or is just too thick to understand them? Oh I really hope he wins now.

Advert

I don't think everyone on the right is racist and have never stated any such thing. I think Johnson is racist, just like others you defend like Carl, Trump and Farage, and yourself of course.

Out of all the incredibly moronic things you've written, this is probably the thickest and most brilliantly illustrates your dimwitted thinking. The Times, The Telegraph, The Financial Times, The Mail, The Express, The Sun. Are they left wing, like you claimed The Times and the NSPCC were? We have The Guardian (and even they undermine Corbyn at nearly every available opportunity) and The Mirror, sometimes The Indie.

You just keep repeating the same stuff without evidence and without any constructive argument. I'm not racist and I haven't even come close to saying anything racist on this website. You do know that defending something/someone is not the same as supporting it?

And you have failed to address your double standards. If I'm racist, you are far more racist, by YOUR own rules. For the record, I don't think you are racist, because i use actual real definitions and don't have to lie to push my political ideology.

You are brainwashed.

And I didn't say that the media is left wing, I said biased in favour of the left. Evidenced by the coverage of Trump, Farage, Brexit, milkshaking.

Even the mail will cover bogus "hate crime" stuff thatis intended to surpress everyones freedom.

And I didn't say that the media is left wing, I said biased in favour of the left. Evidenced by the coverage of Trump, Farage, Brexit, milkshaking.

Yeah, you carry on believing that. You carry on believing that the Murdoch and Dacre controlled papers (and the Telegraph and the Express and the FT) are biased in favour of the left. :clap:

Yeah, you carry on believing that. You carry on believing that the Murdoch and Dacre controlled papers (and the Telegraph and the Express and the FT) are biased in favour of the left. :clap:

You've named 3 papers there. That's very narrow.

What about the censorship of conservative speakers?

What about the coverage of Tommy Robinson speaches where the event was attacked by masked men, but the media ran headlines such as "Trouble flares at Tommy Robinson event".

You don't have to like his politics or his views to see what is happening there. It is staggering to me that the left victimises everyone from gays, black people, muslims, trans, women, yet they are so intolerant to people who have a different opinion to them politically.

I can only assume that you use it as a weapon. I've said it before and your repeated use of vile and abhorrent insults without even attempting to provide 1 scrap of evidence, is evidence itself of how dishonest your argument is.

I truly believe that the left knows it cannot win with facts. They have to somehow discredit the opposition.

That's why you can't talk about trump without screaming that he's a racist because of some supposed quote from 1970 yet refuse to acknowledge the massively positive anti-racism and in fact anti-discrimatory nature of his ACTIONS as president.

Same thing with Johnson, you have a bongo bongo quote and therefore everything he says and does cannot be trusted. He cannot be right on the EU debate because he said bongo bongo land 5 years ago.

Your tactics make no sense.

I'll challenge you AGAIN to find ONE single post of mine that is racist and please go ahead and report it to the admin team, I'll surely be banned from this website.

One post. Should be easy considering I can probably find 10 posts from you in the last month calling me a racist.

One post and I'm banned.

I'll wait.

I named 6 papers if you care to read my post properly (all but 3 of the main UK nationals). Your consistent defence of racists marks you out as a racist, as does your dismissal of thousands of incidents of racist abuse aimed at children as "next to nothing" and your belief that labelling black people as "piccaninnies with watermelon smiles" is not racist. There are loads of other examples on here. Bye.

I'm going to start ignoring you again now as this to-and-fro has already ruined the Brexit thread for some.

And the irony is, Khan blows Johnson out of the water when it comes to comedy.

Comedy Khan reckons London was "not less safe" despite a 55% increase of incidents of knife crime between 2016 and 2018.

What does he do all day?

You couldn't make it up.

Comedy Khan reckons London was "not less safe" despite a 55% increase of incidents of knife crime between 2016 and 2018.

What does he do all day?

You couldn't make it up.

You don't have to make it mate....

Abbot, Boris, Corbin..... the ABC of political comedy.

I named 6 papers if you care to read my post properly (all but 3 of the main UK nationals). Your consistent defence of racists marks you out as a racist, as does your dismissal of thousands of incidents of racist abuse aimed at children as "next to nothing" and your belief that labelling black people as "piccaninnies with watermelon smiles" is not racist. There are loads of other examples on here. Bye.

I'm going to start ignoring you again now as this to-and-fro has already ruined the Brexit thread for some.

Ah ok, so you can't find ONE post and now you are ignoring me :laugh: I'll give it 5 days until you are back calling me racist again without a scrap of evidence or even any sensible logic.

Classic.

Defending something doesn't make me that thing. I'll defend jews against left wing anti-semtism for example, doesn't make me Jewish.

A really tired, lazy and disingenuous debating tactic from the radical left. I've called it out with others a hundred times on here and still this abusive poster can only resort to name calling and trying to dismiss posters instead of posts themselves.

You want to shut me down because you know I'm right. That's the only conclusion I can draw.

Liam Fox's explanation of tariffs this morning was very important. He is politician leading the international trade negotiations post Brexit for the last three years with access to all the expertise of his department. So if Boris Johnson is in disagreement with him over the tariff situation that would immediately arise in a no deal Brexit he needs to explain why he is right with corroboration. This is right at the hub of things. I am now in the Hunt camp with my vote because we can't afford a person with no focus on detail flying a kite.

Spot on post. I did see that interview it's frightening how would we be able to export when the cost is loaded. Looks like the Tories are beginning to see the light you will always have the bury their head die hards like Redwood, Mogg, Cash, Bone, Regal Beagle etc.

Liam Fox's explanation of tariffs this morning was very important. He is politician leading the international trade negotiations post Brexit for the last three years with access to all the expertise of his department. So if Boris Johnson is in disagreement with him over the tariff situation that would immediately arise in a no deal Brexit he needs to explain why he is right with corroboration. This is right at the hub of things. I am now in the Hunt camp with my vote because we can't afford a person with no focus on detail flying a kite.

Archived