onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

May on the way??

Jacko51

Hunt would be my choice bar the fact he is a Remainer, and the Conservatives have given one remainer a go at delivering who failed miserably.

Yes, that is a really good point. I think he shows signs of being realistic and pragmatic in turning towards Brexit. Whereas, I just see May as two faced or incompetent; in fact both. There are several aspects of her incompetence, but the main one is she has no social skills and isn't a team player. She can't even appear in public competently.

Advert

Hunt would be my choice bar the fact he is a Remainer, and the Conservatives have given one remainer a go at delivering who failed miserably.

Theresa May negotiated a deal to Leave the EU. It was the mps who voted down her deal who didn't deliver. The whole labelling of remainers and leavers is not going to solve the problem. It's about the whole country.

I feel that the PM of our country really ought to be someone of integrity, honesty and common sense. Someone who commands respect.

I accept that the cupboard is bare across all parties but it really has come to a dreadful state of affairs when we are considering someone like Boris.

I know and accept that some will vote for him because he's talking tough and reckons he's up for a No Deal, but honestly if he's the best we can find god help us.

May had more integrity and self respect.

I feel that the PM of our country really ought to be someone of integrity, honesty and common sense. Someone who commands respect.

I accept that the cupboard is bare across all parties but it really has come to a dreadful state of affairs when we are considering someone like Boris.

I know and accept that some will vote for him because he's talking tough and reckons he's up for a No Deal, but honestly if he's the best we can find god help us.

May had more integrity and self respect.

Bloody hell sage...... integrity..... honesty..... are you also on a quest for the holy grail?

If you are looking for those qualities in an pm you have to start ith the mps...... I don't see much of it about in parliament mate..... on any side of the house.

Why is the whip system used?

They all lie..... they all deserve slating.

Geo, I don't know whether that's the saddest excuse I've ever read or the saddest attempt at an explanation.

Johnson and Farage are the two most disgusting public figures in the UK, period.

Geo, I don't know whether that's the saddest excuse I've ever read or the saddest attempt at an explanation.

Johnson and Farage are the two most disgusting public figures in the UK, period.

Did I comment on who was the worst or best liar?

It's not an excuse..... seems to be a fact.

Metropolitan Police say no case to answer.Marvellous how the Guardian got the recording of the Boris row with his girlfriend.I take it everyone on here lives in domestic bliss and never argues with theIr partner.I can only think they are cave dwellers living on their own.

I don't think I've ever had a blazing row that was so loud and sounded so bad to my neighbours that they've called the police because they were worried about it. In fact I know I haven't in nearly 40 years of wedded bliss :whistling:

Get back to your Daily Mail. It's good on a Saturday and has an excellent TV guide so you can highlight when you can watch Boris and Jeremy. :wink:

Archived