Home Forum News History Predictions About Contact
Jacko51

May on the way??

I must admit, I've found it rather ironic that some Tory MPs have been trying to get the rules changed so they could have a second vote of confidence in May. These are the same folk who talk about a second EU referendum as being against democracy and the will of the people. It seems there is an obvious difference, which escapes me, between the will of the people and the will of the party.

I must admit, I've found it rather ironic that some Tory MPs have been trying to get the rules changed so they could have a second vote of confidence in May. These are the same folk who talk about a second EU referendum as being against democracy and the will of the people. It seems there is an obvious difference, which escapes me, between the will of the people and the will of the party.

Looks like all the major parties have the same disease.

Yeah I agree actually.

They should have just not accepted the first result and kicked her out anyway.

She couldn’t deliver the undeliverable.

She’d have been far better off scuttling off in the background, letting someone else try and then claiming betrayal when things inevitably go wrong.

Quite. Brexit means so many different things to so many different people.

Quite. Brexit means so many different things to so many different people.

So why try and please everyone?

She had the mandate, she had the will of the people and she has stabbed us in the back.

She’d have been far better off scuttling off in the background, letting someone else try and then claiming betrayal when things inevitably go wrong.

Cameron scuttled first, then she was elected to do a job, her MPs let her carry on.

So why try and please everyone?

She had the mandate, she had the will of the people and she has stabbed us in the back.

Her country should come first, not a portion of the people.

Theresa May has zero emotional intelligence, no leadership qualities, an inflated sense of her own value due to her work ethic, and exceptionally poor judgement. She has great resilience, superb durability and superb inner strength. The only PM in my memory worse than her is Gordon Brown. There is no one in the wings to excite. I think Boris would be worse than Theresa. The only potential contender as PM who impresses me is Rory Stewart. Jeremy Corbyn is a gutless, terrorist supporting, intellectually challenged fake of the highest order. Whilst I am no Labour supporter I am incredulous that the working class party of the people allows itself to be led by a traitor to British values. There is a vacancy for an orator and unified of Churchillian stature.

A Remainer PM was never going to deliver the will of the people.

A remainer OR a leaver was never going to deliver Brexit as virtually no one in Westminster wants it !

May, may well go down in history as the “ogre” who didn’t deliver the wishes of the people, but of course the real culprit is the Oxbridge clown Cameron who decided a referendum was a good idea !

Even now the warring factions are a million miles away from reaching any sort of compromise, acceptable or otherwise. No sitting MP of any denomination cares two hoots about their constituents. Make no mistake about that.

If anyone thinks that these Isles are the home of democracy, think again.

May, may no doubt be blamed for this fiasco, but it is Parliament as a whole who should hang their heads in shame.

I will NEVER vote again at any election, be it local or national, and I strongly urge the readership of these pages to do exactly the same.

And by the way, I was a remainer who actually accepted the will of the people, even if in my mind they made the wrong choice.

Democracy is dead in this country, so why bother vote ?

A remainer OR a leaver was never going to deliver Brexit as virtually no one in Westminster wants it !

May, may well go down in history as the “ogre” who didn’t deliver the wishes of the people, but of course the real culprit is the Oxbridge clown Cameron who decided a referendum was a good idea !

Even now the warring factions are a million miles away from reaching any sort of compromise, acceptable or otherwise. No sitting MP of any denomination cares two hoots about their constituents. Make no mistake about that.

If anyone thinks that these Isles are the home of democracy, think again.

May, may no doubt be blamed for this fiasco, but it is Parliament as a whole who should hang their heads in shame.

I will NEVER vote again at any election, be it local or national, and I strongly urge the readership of these pages to do exactly the same.

And by the way, I was a remainer who actually accepted the will of the people, even if in my mind they made the wrong choice.

Democracy is dead in this country, so why bother vote ?

Great post.

The problem is that Brexiteers want a complete break from the UK and the Remainers obviously don’t want to leave. So how would leaving with conditions ever be acceptable to Parliament.

Funny how no-one mentions Gina Miller who won her Brexit challenge so that approval had to be voted for by MPs. She is the one I blame for the current situation, after David Cameron of course.

Whoever was PM was never going to get anything through Parliament and she knew it and it has cost us millions.

I thought Gordon Brown was pretty decent to be honest.

yes, very trustworthy. He made himself look stupid with the false allegations this week didn't he?

I thought Gordon Brown was pretty decent to be honest.

Decent at selling gold too cheaply and raiding pension funds.He was a t055er,Joe.