onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

May on the way??

Jacko51

Johnson is a grade 1 idiot.

Stop pretending he isn't.

He has been sacked twice.

His record as mayor was appalling. Bikes, bridges and 300k wasted on water cannons.

And clearly his personal life leaves a lot to be desired judging by what went on last night, and other issues.

Without doubt he's the worst Foreign Secretary in history and made more silly racist gaffs than Prince Philip.

He's lazy and does not learn his brief. Civil servants who have worked for him haven't got a good word to say about him.

What about that poor woman in Iran? He clearly made things better for her. He's an immature buffoon.

He said he'd lie down in front of the bulldozers to stop Heathrow being expanded. I can't wait to see that.

He once discussed having a journalist beaten up. Wonderful behaviour for a potential PM.

He told a pack of lies before the referendum, which in any case he wasn't sure about until the 11th hour.

70 million Turks coming here? Rubbish. £350 million a week for the NHS? Rubbish. The EU was going to ban prawn cocktail crisps? Rubbish.

He was in court the other week for lying.

Remember Hillsborough? He had to apologise for labelling Liverpool fans as drunkards and for playing a part in the disaster!

If anyone on here seriously thinks he's PM material I can supply you with a psychiatrist's number so that you can begin your treatment immediately.

Say what you like about Theresa May but at least she had integrity, a moral compass and wasn't an habitual liar.

We are thinking about our next PM here - to represent all of us - not a comedian with tousled hair who shoots from the hip and thinks later. Leave that for the Edinburgh Festival.

Advert

His record as mayor was appalling. Bikes, bridges and 300k wasted on water cannons.

And clearly his personal life leaves a lot to be desired judging by what went on last night, and other issues.

Without doubt he's the worst Foreign Secretary in history and made more silly racist gaffs than Prince Philip.

He's lazy and does not learn his brief. Civil servants who have worked for him haven't got a good word to say about him.

What about that poor woman in Iran? He clearly made things better for her. He's an immature buffoon.

He said he'd lie down in front of the bulldozers to stop Heathrow being expanded. I can't wait to see that.

He once discussed having a journalist beaten up. Wonderful behaviour for a potential PM.

He told a pack of lies before the referendum, which in any case he wasn't sure about until the 11th hour.

70 million Turks coming here? Rubbish. £350 million a week for the NHS? Rubbish. The EU was going to ban prawn cocktail crisps? Rubbish.

Remember Hillsborough? He had to apologise for labelling Liverpool fans as drunkards and for playing a part in the disaster!

If anyone on here seriously thinks he's PM material I can supply you with a psychiatrist's number so that you can begin your treatment immediately.

Say what you like about Theresa May but at least she had integrity, a moral compass and wasn't an habitual liar.

We are thinking about our next PM here - to represent all of us - not a comedian with tousled hair who shoots from the hip and thinks later. Leave that for the Edinburgh Festival.

Passionate. I will vote for Hunt. Mind made up from watching him at the Birmingham hustings today. I think Johnson will gradually unravel in the next few weeks.

The opposition claim everyone is a racist to be fair, apart from the racist labour party.

The next leader of the Conservative Party and PM must deal with Corbyn more appropriately. That is at every opportunity to call out his past and his views as well as the gross failure in public services and states that people like him have caused in the past and present.

Don't forget bendy buses

The next leader of the Conservative Party and PM must deal with Corbyn more appropriately. That is at every opportunity to call out his past and his views as well as the gross failure in public services and states that people like him have caused in the past and present.

It is not his past as a back bencher that he will be judged on but ending austerity and the restoration of public services which any leader of any party should be judged on.

It is not his past as a back bencher that he will be judged on but ending austerity and the restoration of public services which any leader of any party should be judged on.

Exactly. You lot have been attacking Corbyn since the moment he was elected as leader and it's done zip. You need to try and enthuse the electorate with your own policies and ideology lol

Is having children a crime?

Was a crime committed when the trespasser was ejected?

Was there any domestic violence? If so by whom?

I don't care who is involved..... Tory..... Labour..... anonymous

If someone has kids they are keeping secret it's between the parties involved.

If jezza had removed the trespasser I would say the same.

If the police had been called to Abbott's residence I would say the same.

All the above is dependent on no laws being broken...... I don't see any as yet.

Why are people so interested in other people's private lives?..... is it social media?.... reality tv?..... nothing in their own lives?...... carp media hyping sales?

I've not said any crimes were committed. I just said that the usual suspects on here would round on Labour politicians for the same things that they're defending Johnson and his tory cronies of.

If you haven't or can't see it you should take off those rose tinted specs.

Do you have any proof they don't?

I don't need to provide proof, it's you making the ridiculous and unfounded sweeping statements. I was at work yesterday and a family I work with were so desperate due to housing issues and it was only when they contacted their MP that things got sorted. When another local MP passed away, ordinary people lined the route of his hearse to pay their respects, not out of party loyalty but out of respect to a man who did his best for his constituents. Andy Burnham has been widely praised by the families of the victims of the Hillsborough tragedy for going out of his way to help their cause. These are just examples off the top of my head. Politically, I despise the tories but I'm sure that maybe 1 or 2 of their MPs go above and beyond for local people. Ruth Smeeth was singled out for praise by Carl Shanahan for her help regarding the take over and I've only heard good things about Joan Whalley.

They're humans, they're fallible, some are scumbags but many are not. I get that you don't trust them but it does them a disservice and is extremely boring to have to see your daily posts about how they're all the same, and liars and whatnot.

That is part of the issue with everything though Mr H, not just politics. I dare say there was a large crossover of people who cheered Lee Hughes' goals against Gillingham, York or Burton who happily shouted "murderer" at him when he was playing and scoring against us for Oldham and Notts County. I was certainly one. People on both sides of the spectrum do not see the flaws in their own and are keen to highlight the flaws in others. Until that changes (and i'm not sure it ever will), I do not think the quality of politician we can elect is going to improve.

Good post ('thanks' isn't working). That's why I was pleased Corbyn didn't try and gain political mileage from the fact Gove took cocaine 20 years ago. It's difficult when the right own most of the media and their targeting of the likes of Corbyn (and Milliband before him) is so prevalent and hypocritical. Happily, I think most of the public just see through it now, especially the younger and more intelligent of us.

Archived