onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who should we sign?

leedsvaliant

Advert

I think the big hint was a recent radio interview when the playing budget was revealed to be in “excess of 1.2 million”.

That is truly awful.

Fairly certain that is a record low in either the Smurfwaite or Bratt eras.

They said we would have a budget somewhere in the middle of the league. No shocks there with the teams coming down and up probably having bigger budgets.

Should help the budget because he must. be paying us to play.

Goooarn Ernie... really hype up your dislike at every opportunity!! No surrender! Every possible opportunity! Even though it hasn’t happened yet! Never let it go! Express yourself!

#ClassicEarnie

Goooarn Ernie... really hype up your dislike at every opportunity!! No surrender! Every possible opportunity! Even though it hasn’t happened yet! Never let it go! Express yourself!

#ClassicEarnie

Askey was on the radio this morning bulling up Lloyd so seems like a done deal.

Will any other league club sign him?

Askey was on the radio this morning bulling up Lloyd so seems like a done deal.

Will any other league club sign him?

I have said before, I agree... I’m not thrilled by the prospect of Lloyd signing.

It’s your method of getting your message across that cracks me up. Attack attack attack!!

Every possible chance!! Relentless!!

😂😂😂

Gooooooooarn Ernie!!!

I think the big hint was a recent radio interview when the playing budget was revealed to be in “excess of 1.2 million”.

That is truly awful.

Fairly certain that is a record low in either the Smurfwaite or Bratt eras.

Clarification on this.

They merely used Accrington's budget of 1.2 million as an example. They are midtable in League 1 and they are on a budget of 1.2m. Ours will be in excess of this.

It wasn't the nearest hundred thousand, just an example of making every penny count.

Can't believe I have to explain this.

Baggers on his Q&A has pointed out that the comment from Carol was simply that Accrington Stanley are successful on a budget of £1.2m and the Vales budget will be bigger than that.

He also pointed out that Askey said he didn’t know his total budget yet... which makes sense as it will depend on season ticket sales.

So we can put this “1.2m” thing to bed.

UTV

You beat me there.

Incredible. We are shy of 3 weeks in,

Our budget will be the same as last season roughly, with a smaller squad and additional revenue coming in as the club is being run properly and we own the ground.

'Truly awful'. Can't be bothered with Vale fans sometimes.

LAST CLARIFICATION

Our budget is not 1.2m. 1.2m is merely Stanley's budget which was used as an example by Carol to exemplify how it is possible to punch above your weight in terms of budget. Ours will be larger and will be roughly the same as last season.

Have a day off, mate.

Ernie never has a day off!! He is a relentless soldier against those he doesn’t rate!

They shall never be left in peace! The world shall know that Ernie doesn’t think they are good enough! This is his mission! He will never give up!

Attack attack attack!!

Goooooooarn Ernie!

LAST CLARIFICATION

Our budget is not 1.2m. 1.2m is merely Stanley's budget which was used as an example by Carol to exemplify how it is possible to punch above your weight in terms of budget. Ours will be larger and will be roughly the same as last season.

I think the club should set up a paypal account for some overseas donations.

Most people seem to be saying they'd sign Leon Legge, but he's never played for a team outside the bottom four in the league I don't think?

One of the best defences in the league we had last season.... what does that tell you? Can’t be all that bad can he.

LAST CLARIFICATION

Sure our previous chairman got slated at times for the budget...

Archived