onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Expiring Contracts

Emile

Montano signed a new extended deal last summer until 2020 and Ricky Miller is under contract

1 Year Deal

Leon Legge

Tom Conlon

Dan Turner

Sam Hornby

Connell Rawlinson

2 Year Deal

Emmanuel Oyeleke

David Worrall

Nathan Smith

James Gibbons

Look to sign

Mitch Clark

Kyle Howkins

Adam Crookes

Hannant plays every week. I'd resign

Advert

Sorry if list is inaccurate I took it from Transfer Market which is always wrong.

I’d release Angus, Turner, Kay, Pugh (coaching) Tonge, Rawlinson OR Legge and Elliot.

That should give us a bit of room for strengthening in the summer.

There is some decent players in this squad I just hope Smurf doesn’t **** it up

The current state of affairs means we cannot offer any contracts. Even those that will still be under contract may all still leave after may 5th if we are not funded by Smurthwaite . There will not be any season ticket money to fund players wages after the season finishes and even the managers contract is up then. I find it difficult to see how anyone can takeover in just 5 weeks and I fear another huge crisis is about to unfold. The mess Smurthwaite has unwoven maybe traumatic for the club its staff and for us fans.

Worrall and Oyeleke are the 2 I would be sad to see leave. Most of the rest of those out of contract I'm largely indifferent whether they stay or go. I think the ball is in Legge's court as to whether he stays now, given he has played enough games to trigger an extension.

I do not think any of Worrall, Oyeleke or Legge will choose to stay however.

There is some decent players in this squad I just hope Smurf doesn’t **** it up

He will.

He is an evil bar steward and probably doing it deliberately to undermine ( like the ground) the club.

Actually the new buyers can use that as a negotiating tool as his actions are reducing the value of the club as so many players are out of contract so their value depreciates as they are considered assets.

Who knows next year's budget or status of the Club?

Ideally we need to clear the decks and for once in the last 3 years go for quality over quantity.

So some of the older lads, reserves and those not getting much game time need to go.

There are probably 5-6 lads who are nailed on first teamers but we need to sign 4-5 others to strengthen the team and in particular help us to get more goals.

After 2 seasons of struggle I wouldn't be afraid of a big clear out.

Ideally we need to clear the decks and for once in the last 3 years go for quality over quantity.

So some of the older lads, reserves and those not getting much game time need to go.

There are probably 5-6 lads who are nailed on first teamers but we need to sign 4-5 others to strengthen the team and in particular help us to get more goals.

We could do without another big clear out like previous years ideally.

The Defensive side is fine so wouldn't change that too much, we have the best away defence and I believe 8th overall. Take out the Oldham and Lincoln home games and it looks even better.

Central midfield in this system looks ok, we just need more goals. Keep the base that we have, add a couple of goal scorers and we will be challenging far higher up. Hopefully we can get the club sold into the hands of someone willing to just pay out on a scorer or two.

With that ******** still hanging around like a bad smell who's going to re sign for us?

We could really do with legge, manny, conlon and Worrall signing plus trying to get Clark and crookes signed up.

Ww haven't even got a manager as yet for next season.

What a right old mess we're in.

At least the lads turning it round on the pitch has made Saturdays a bit of a relief lately. For another 4 weeks anyway.

Anything can happen this summer I think.

Agreed we need quality over quantity. If we have a budget of £1.5m then spend it on a squad of 24 better players rather than 34 players with the Jam spread too thinly as per the last few seasons.

Archived