onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Yeovil Town

Fosse69

Advert

Done in the style of the Bycars PA System.....

Was a very good............ and two on the ........ . Our number ...... was outstanding. The second ..... was shot of the ....... .Whatever..... has done he has made a team of ........... play like men in the last ...... matches. Let's hope it ......... . Promotion next ............ .

As a side issue, it amazes me that some people are already trying to shoehorn Pope back into the side! To accommodate this, one very undeserving teammate would have to be dropped, or the winning system would have to change to bring in another striker. Either way, the evident clamouring by some for Pope to be immediately restored to the side just goes to show what a blinkered view you have of a now limited target man.

There is no “clamour” for Pope and nobody is trying to “shoehorn” him back in the side. The point is that there should be no reason why the team cannot play the same way with Pope in the team were Miller unavailable for any reason.

The difference between the team now compared to under Aspo is mainly down to the current managers tactics, ie a desire to attack teams, play higher up the pitch and at a far greater tempo.

The point has already been made in the thread that last night there were several crosses that would have been food and drink for Pope.

Pope and Miller are different players but there’s no reason at all why the system itself can work with either or.

Here’s one for you to debate, was the 2nd goal an example of “Popeball”?

Apology accepted 😉

Woof, woof!

How admin can let this pathetic drivel spread like a weed into every thread is beyond me.

Stupid comment, de-rail thread, antogonistic for the sake of it, make a stupid comment that’s got nothing to do with it, refuse not to have the last word.

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

OVF with REP ladies and Gentlemen.

I feel sorry for you buddy, I really do... it’s all just a bit, waists the word.... sad.

Agreed, 43 points will be enough, our goal difference is much better so Notts County would need 12 points from 9 games so either 4 wins or 3 wins and 3 draws, both unlikely.

I think it would be a major surprise if we don't stay up now. All season I've felt when Conlon and Oyeleke are both fully match fit we look a half decent side. I guess the question going forward is are they always going to struggle physically. I think we'll end on around 50 points, slightly below what I expected in August.

I think it would be a major surprise if we don't stay up now. All season I've felt when Conlon and Oyeleke are both fully match fit we look a half decent side. I guess the question going forward is are they always going to struggle physically. I think we'll end on around 50 points, slightly below what I expected in August.

I would guess that’s a few more than you were expecting in January.

Does anybody know whether the stray gandchild was successfully reuitned with his grandad in the Lorne Street? I get the impression that grandad won't be allowed out on his own again.....

The gentleman in question was reunited with his grandson as he got a loud cheer when he stood up to go to the concourse. He took it well to be honest.

49-51 points? Not a prayer.

One more win will do.

Macc and Notts have averaged around 10 points every 12 games. If you think one of them two are going to hit 50 points, you’re delusional. Same with Yeovil. Do you see them getting 14 points from a possible 27? They’re garbage.

2nd bottom will go down with 42 points. Give or take 2 points.

Well , aren’t you quite the maths genius? I’ve quoted you to everyone I know, and they all said the same. 😂. Only joking . With only 9 games to play , it’s highly unlikely that Yeovil will get 14 pts fron 27. I thought there were 12 games left. The season is flying.

Excellent last night. Miller has overcome my concerns about him being reliable, fit and a mobile target man. He knows how to play as a target Man against big dudes.

Pope is a different type of target man. He needs the right type of service and support. Also a better strategy on the edge of the box than cross it to a marked Pope the only attacker in the box.

I think Pope needs to be got fit and work his way back in like any other player. But he is an asset on our books and ardently Vale, not a journeyman. So support him to be the best he can be.

How admin can let this pathetic drivel spread like a weed into every thread is beyond me.

Stupid comment, de-rail thread, antogonistic for the sake of it, make a stupid comment that’s got nothing to do with it, refuse not to have the last word.

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

OVF with REP ladies and Gentlemen.

I feel sorry for you buddy, I really do... it’s all just a bit, waists the word.... sad.

Unfortunately as always you fail to address the initial post that was a personal and incorrect insult towards me made by another poster, my post was the right of reply and then you come charging in with this nonsece post Beef 🙄

Archived