onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Yeovil Town

Fosse69

Advert

Unfortunately as always you fail to address the initial post that was a personal and incorrect insult towards me made by another poster' date=' my post was the right of reply and then you come charging in with this nonsece post Beef 🙄[/quote']

How admin can let this pathetic drivel spread like a weed into every thread is beyond me.

Stupid comment, de-rail thread, antogonistic for the sake of it, make a stupid comment that’s got nothing to do with it, refuse not to have the last word.

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Stupid comment... check. Calling me beef which I assume is because beef curtain is a silly phrase for rude lady bits. Round of applause. One for admin to consider.

de-rail thread... check. Nothing to do with the Yeovil game.

Aantogonistic for the sake of it... check. Blames me for missing the point when the only point to make is that his original point was nonsense (spelt correctly)

make a stupid comment that’s got nothing to do with it. Check. See “beef” comment above.

refuse not to have the last word... wait and see

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Stupid comment... check. Calling me beef which I assume is because beef curtain is a silly phrase for rude lady bits. Round of applause. One for admin to consider.

Aantogonistic for the sake of it... check. Blames me for missing the point when the only point to make is that his original point was nonsense (spelt correctly)

make a stupid comment that’s got nothing to do with it. Check. See “beef” comment above.

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Another poster came up with Beef, I have no idea why, ask him. I’d imagine it’s more to do with showing the Beef, a famous quote in my club’s relatively recent history and a request for you to provide evidence he requested at the time.

Any chance we could actually get back to talking about the superb performance rather than abusing me? Brown’s superb save, defensive solidity, superb midfield energy and the Duracell bunny that is Miller, Arthur’s Barmy Army? 😉

Another poster came up with Beef' date=' I have no idea why, ask him. I’d imagine it’s more to do with showing the Beef, a famous quote in my club’s relatively recent history and a request for you to provide evidence he requested at the time.']

How admin can let this pathetic drivel spread like a weed into every thread is beyond me.

Stupid comment, de-rail thread, antogonistic for the sake of it, make a stupid comment that’s got nothing to do with it, refuse not to have the last word.

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Stupid comment: check. No one buys your beef explanation kid. Oh and now you know it has rude connotations I’m sure you will stop. I have the quotes saved to report to admin if it continues.

refuse not to have the last word. Check. I said in my previous post “let’s wait and see” and you prove me right.

At least I forced you to talk about the match... so mission achieved.

I look forward to your next reply being about nothing but the game!

Speaking of which... huge round of applause for Askey. Shame some wrote him off so soon eh REP! 😘

Another poster came up with Beef' date=' I have no idea why, ask him. I’d imagine it’s more to do with showing the Beef, a famous quote in my club’s relatively recent history and a request for you to provide evidence he requested at the time.']

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Stupid comment: check. No one buys your beef explanation kid. Oh and now you know it has rude connotations I’m sure you will stop. I have the quotes saved to report to admin if it continues.

refuse not to have the last word. Check. I said in my previous post “let’s wait and see” and you prove me right.

Speaking of which... huge round of applause for Askey. Shame some wrote him off so soon eh REP! 😘

Night Beef 😘

There is no “clamour” for Pope and nobody is trying to “shoehorn” him back in the side. The point is that there should be no reason why the team cannot play the same way with Pope in the team were Miller unavailable for any reason.

The difference between the team now compared to under Aspo is mainly down to the current managers tactics, ie a desire to attack teams, play higher up the pitch and at a far greater tempo.

The point has already been made in the thread that last night there were several crosses that would have been food and drink for Pope.

Pope and Miller are different players but there’s no reason at all why the system itself can work with either or.

Here’s one for you to debate, was the 2nd goal an example of “Popeball”?

There were several long balls from the keeper like that. The difference was that the players were bringing the ball under control with their feet before either laying it off or turning the big centre half.

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

He doesn't need to be banned.Just put him on your ignore list. If everyone who disagrees with his comments did this then they would not see any of his posts.

There were several long balls from the keeper like that. The difference was that the players were bringing the ball under control with their feet before either laying it off or turning the big centre half.

I noticed that too, this current style of play very much suits Miller, whether it suits Pope will remain to be seen. I certainly don’t think he will be capable of the closing down and badgering Miller does but he would obviously benefit from more crosses into the box. Pope’s real value is when we have the ball as he’s solely reliant upon his teammates by his own admission whereas someone if the ilk of Miller has value with and without the ball.

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Speaking of which... huge round of applause for Askey. Shame some wrote him off so soon eh REP!

jesus christ you're both doing my head in.

I would guess that’s a few more than you were expecting in January.

Not a lot more. I never really saw us going down. There are bad and good runs every season; I try to keep grounded during good runs or fall into despair during a bad one.

Archived