onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics bid turned down

Jacko51

Synetics could raise further capital by issuing ordinary shares. OK you might not ever get any dividend and they may be worthless in the long run but a few hundred grand would help in rebuilding the club.

In the meantime those people defending the bat fastard should just **** off. Love and peace

Advert

Slightly off topic but - There have been many ‘RUMOURS ‘ about Smurthwaite paying for work he has had done in the club.But he has ‘allegedly ‘ paid for or tried to pay for these works by offering season tickets for a box/boxes as payment.As I say these are ‘RUMOURS ‘.Now IF anyone has any evidence of this actually happening then they should really consider reporting it to someone like the tax office.Then ask the tax office if this can be done legally.’IF’ tickets are being given out as payment should it be declared? Would this be seen as avoiding tax? I don’t know the answers to what I have just asked.I don’t even know if these claims are true or not.I expect that there are many people out there more knowledgable than myself on these matters.It could be that these RUMOURS are nothing more than RUMOURS.It could be that everything is 100% within the rules.But IF there is any wrongdoing then report it as its time to get him out of the club.

It needs to be evidence NOT RUMOURS.

REP... to have a truly balanced view you have to start with an assumption that either everyone lies or no one lies... it's not balanced if you assume one side does the opposite of the other.... to say prove something is counterproductive to balance unless you disprove the opposite.

As an example..... if you ask someone to prove something was said you have to prove it wasn't said to create balance.

I'm not surprised at the reactions... or at the deflecting counter reactions.

A reasonable offer was made on the terms previously agrèed and was rejected... it's neither shocking nor surprising given the owners penchant for being an ass.

As I've previously stated it's all about money... I doubt anyone so obsessed by money would give a rats ass about personal stuff in this situation.

The solution is simple.... cut the supply.... no purchases... no season tickets... don't show up at games.... if you have to or have a season ticket... show up 15 minutes into the game.

If the bid to buy was mine I would reduce the bid after every game as follows....

If the result is a loss £100,000

If our league position drops a further £100,000

If we dont lose and our position remains the same no change.

If we hit bottom £250,000 followed by £100,000 for every game we stayed there.

If we get relegated £500,000.

Imagine the pressure if the above were applied and fans reduced their interest as above.

I would also recommend that a promise to buy season tickets register be set up with the bidder to indicate intent if/when successful.

Sense of humour bypass there, mate.

Possibly but I read some unspeakable nonsense yesterday, some bordering on the illegal and my patience expired.

That “wonder...” Facebook group is mindless idiot central

Possibly but I read some unspeakable nonsense yesterday, some bordering on the illegal and my patience expired.

That “wonder...” Facebook group is mindless idiot central

I wouldn’t know about that because I never look at it so don’t get annoyed by it.

I'm not surprised at the reactions... or at the deflecting counter reactions.

A reasonable offer was made on the terms previously agrèed and was rejected... it's neither shocking nor surprising given the owners penchant for being an ass.

As I've previously stated it's all about money... I doubt anyone so obsessed by money would give a rats ass about personal stuff in this situation.

The solution is simple.... cut the supply.... no purchases... no season tickets... don't show up at games.... if you have to or have a season ticket... show up 15 minutes into the game.

If the bid to buy was mine I would reduce the bid after every game as follows....

If the result is a loss £100,000

If our league position drops a further £100,000

If we dont lose and our position remains the same no change.

If we hit bottom £250,000 followed by £100,000 for every game we stayed there.

If we get relegated £500,000.

Imagine the pressure if the above were applied and fans reduced their interest as above.

I would also recommend that a promise to buy season tickets register be set up with the bidder to indicate intent if/when successful.

A great well thought out post Geo,

I agree with your comments re:the offer and reducing it as certain markers are passed or even put a time limit on the offer.

Personally & my opinion ,I think the offer is great but well in excess of the value of the club and would prefer these monies not to go to the sub-human but best to wait until the club is available at much less even if this mean relegation and to use these funds to push forward the club from whatever position.

It does seem though in the face of an excellent offer Judas either has lots to hide and needs time to cover his tracks or his childish controlling ego doesn't want anyone to take control of the situation probably why he has Name called an Astute successful well respected business woman (bet the fact its a woman must hurt even more), same as judas comments about mark porter he puts down/ rubbishes those he cant control --same could be said for the protests..

He is a sub human with mental controlling issues, well he says he likes chess so his queen is in danger as he is now in check hopefully soon to be mate,

your move judas

Any idea what the land is worth if sold for houses? Because add that to the small value of assets in the club and small transfer fees we may get is what Smurf will be valuing the club at. He has no interest in PVFC only in what he can make once he sells up.

I'm finding it difficult to keep on defending him.

It's not a matter of defending him, I hope with all my heart that Synetics do eventually buy the club. However, I can also understand why the Smurf doesn't want to do the deal in installments. A few years ago when our house was on the market, we had a lovely couple who said they were desperate to buy our house, and so we agreed the price. Many visits, phone calls, emails after that they kept telling us how much they wanted the house, but unfortunately the longer it went on the more exasperrated we became and in the end realised that however genuine their desire to purchase our house, it had become very obvious that this transaction wasn't going to happen. At the end of the day, any seller has to be sure that the prospective buyer is going to come up with the 'readies'.

Any idea what the land is worth if sold for houses? Because add that to the small value of assets in the club and small transfer fees we may get is what Smurf will be valuing the club at. He has no interest in PVFC only in what he can make once he sells up.

Although i'm no profeesional or into property other than the one I own,my feeling would be:

The value would be the same as the rest of the brownfields site like the old royal doulton site,or the site opposite the church or the land in middleport down near furlongs- these have been have been left empty for years, why haven't these been built on. valepark is built on a tip site and was built in the 50's and i'm sure the regs for land use was much less rigorous then - so this would be another brownfield site with the costs of clearing making the soil,ground good then building in burslem when alternative sites can be found for much less hassle n cost,I cant see much if any profit in this thought.

It's not a matter of defending him, I hope with all my heart that Synetics do eventually buy the club. However, I can also understand why the Smurf doesn't want to do the deal in installments. A few years ago when our house was on the market, we had a lovely couple who said they were desperate to buy our house, and so we agreed the price. Many visits, phone calls, emails after that they kept telling us how much they wanted the house, but unfortunately the longer it went on the more exasperrated we became and in the end realised that however genuine their desire to purchase our house, it had become very obvious that this transaction wasn't going to happen. At the end of the day, any seller has to be sure that the prospective buyer is going to come up with the 'readies'.

what an odd statement , if they couldn't get a mortgage you wouldn't be able to sell to them if they got a mortgage you would get your money - it isn't about who you sell to if your intention is to sell once you have left with your money the transaction is complete if they don't have the money it isn't.

simple really why make it personal between the buyer and seller its got nothing to do with the sale , which is why our Judas owner either has something to hide or his ego wont let him process it because he aint calling the shots and in control of everyone

The difference here is that one party has an honourable reputation and one has a terrible reputation. I know which one I would trust.

Archived