onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics bid turned down

Jacko51

Advert

Its all part of the brinkmanship of the negotiation.

Have to say I'm amazed anyone in their right mind values the club at the money offered by Synectics.

Good tactic though to go public, try and ramp up the pressure to try and force a quick sale through knowing Norman has lost the trust of most fans. Even the most ardent of supporters for Norman are now struggling.

Now thats not worked I would drive the price DOWN with a little more money upfront and play the long game knowing time is on my side with pressure being applied with fans protests etc. Remember its only going to get worse for Norman and finances strangled from very few ST sales...thats before we even know what division we will be in.

United in protests before and after games, boycotting shops & kiosk sales, not purchasing ST's. If we stand together WE can exert enough pressure to finally be rid.

For the first time I feel like this is the beginning of the end - can't wait to go back to VP when he's gone.

Couldn’t care less.

Hundreds have said worse.

If he wants to come out and challenge it with open transparency and detailed accounts. And much much more I could throw at him, then that’s up to him.

Thing is, this isn’t an overnight thing.

I’ll give you one example out in the open.

A couple of years ago he scuppered a box being sold by the marketing department by getting rid of them out of the room, taking over negotiations and saying if you pay in cash you’ll get x amount of discount.

You see James. You come on here. Spamming every thread and in reality pal you know Jack.

There are people who know how this man works. I could tell you a whole lot more but 1) I don’t like you and 2) you don’t come across as a Vale fan.

So before you carry on piping up, thinking your king ding a ling, laughing in the faces of decent people who know a hell of a lot more than you do..... Think on.

There are a considerable number of businesses who will tell you of the owner's penchant for cash deals. Indeed, why does he want to keep the concourse - it is the most cash rich part of the club apart from the ticket office. And if you buy an instalment season ticket you have to pay the first month in cash. There may well be perfectly good reasons for this. Then again, there may not.

Anyone who genuinely believes that nothing fishy is going on with some of the club's financial dealings is the one not living in the real world.

Based on football manager player values, not the best example.

Let’s be honest 3.5 million (plus Hughil cash in Jan 2020) is a more than decent offer, it’s how the deal is structured and whether the owner feels he can get more that are the sticking points.

Who honestly thought he’d get an offer of 3.9 million, I certainly didn’t so maybe he can get more.

Only information I could find and most probably not accurate.

Accountants will have a method of determining the value of a lower league 2 football club and I would imagine the negotiations are dancing around that. However a gut feel based on what Smurthwaite bought the club for 6 years ago and the prognosis of the club at that time then the Synectics bid appears generous to me especially given the precarious position of PVFC at the mo.

He might get less.

I am amazed at some Vale fans on here who are doubting the Synetics offer, ok some of the doubters are to be expected, surprisingly they will never criticise Smurthwaite. OK I do not fully understand the whole details of the bid. But what I do know is that this club cannot afford to be under the stewardship of Smurthwaite any longer. Sell up and go please.

My pointing out the pitfalls is far more salient than your make believe, sorry.

I think the main pitfall with the Synectics bid appears to be that the payment wasn't being offered in used tenners.

Another "make believe" story you came out with was your remarks about what happened over the Marc Richards deal.

I would say what happened to Marc Richards was he sat at home watching Netflix whilst people made up anti-Smurthewaite propaganda.

Yet the CEO last night confirmed that you were talking out of your rear end on that occasion.

I think the main pitfall with the Synectics bid appears to be that the payment wasn't being offered in used tenners.

More nonsense, get a grip Jean. You’re normally a voice of reason but that is weak at best

My pointing out the pitfalls is far more salient than your make believe, sorry.

You don’t want to debate it but tell me it’s sentimental nonsense.

Tell me of what I wrote is sentimental nonsense?

The last main paragraph is fact. There’s no denying that. Not sentimental.

The one previous is fact. You may not believe it but she is very close to both companies and their main men. That’s fact. Indeed it was not long ago that Ian Donaldson, Carol and Martin Tideswell we’re out eating together, talking all things Vale and how we can move it further.

Again, question it in your own world but that’s not sentimental.

What else have I said in that post? Oh yeah, the bit where YOU are questioning their wealth, yet we have an owner who fans believe is worth 130 million because he told them!!

So, like I said, if that’s true, hows the multi millionaire owner working out for you?

Then I started off by saying they are a successful business. Fact.

They would build this broken business up and get sponsors, businesses etc back on side!

I don’t want to argue with you Yukon. I look at your posts and think you’re quite clued in but I’m not sure about your angst towards Synectics.

None of what I wrote was sentimental nonsense.

We've had the complete set tonight. PVFC86 desperately trying to derail the narrative and spam the thread to take things off message and fizzle out, REP posting his usual 400 posts of nonsense and even a celebrity cameo from the king of sanctimoniousness himself, Yukon.

Let's reiterate things and get the thread back on track. NS suggested instalments as payment. This has been confirmed by the bidder herself. NS then puts out a statement criticising payment via instalments. The man is a SNAKE.

If I happen onto Norman he will get both barrels. The bloke is a greedy, untrustworthy liar whose abysmal stewardship of the club will take us into non-league oblivion after 100 consecutive years in the football league. He should be ashamed of himself but probably isn't so hopefully what comes around goes around and he will get the same amount of misery in his life as he's spreading into most Vale fans lives.

Archived