onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Would Vale get more from Norman by making some sort of peace?

phizz

Advert

I was just putting an idea out there with the original post, no one suggested being nice to Norman or even said he was liked just some sort of mediation between fans and owner and lets face it he owns the club, its fact.

Protests are fine if its your thing, the last uprising we had didn’t go well so why not use an alternative.

It’s difficult to find many on here to discuss anything with out aimless ranting.

Still nobody has said besides protests we get rid.

Saying the time has come, time for action, going to sort him , mean absolutely nothing just hot air.

The fact that someone on the thread suggested REP may be up for banning just because he sticks up for himself is a joke.

Cheers mate, appreciated.

I echo most of your post too, it’s just a shame people aren’t open to different ideas to try and improve things. If the owner then doesn’t listen that’s down to him but at least people tried to be positive instead of the typical British stigma of hatred and bitterness towards others.

There is just no reasoning with this person, what don't you understand, he is only in this for himself, as someone said earlier, if you want to be Chamberlain to his Hitler, then go for it, but Chamberlain didn't come out of history to well !!!!!!

You don’t understand , how exactly do you plan o get rid ?

Posted this on another thread.

Is NS as bad as everyone is making out?

He dose seem to try in his own way at times to please the fans. He seems to have enough money to not let the club fold.on the other hand he seems to make some strange decisions.Never myself took to him at the start but all the abuse he gets well is that helpful, I’m not sure it is.

I very much doubt it. The day he separated club from ground was the day he lost support from me and gained only suspicion.

There's too much "Shadyness" around him for my liking, eg How's he made his money, how much money does he actually have, I can only conclude during his business life he has benefited from mega amounts of luck as if he made as many catastrophic decisions during his businesses life as he's done when owner of PVFC then he would have been bankrupt many moons ago.

I like most other Vale fans could only sit and watch in bewilderment at the fiasco's the last three January transfer windows have been, truly a person lacking in planning, know-how and I suspect people skills. His body language in the picture on the right, chest out, chin up and staring at the camera suggests a man of action who knows what he wants, the reality is totally the opposite, a leader he is not.

I very much doubt it. The day he separated club from ground was the day he lost support from me and gained only suspicion.

There's too much "Shadyness" around him for my liking, eg How's he made his money, how much money does he actually have, I can only conclude during his business life he has benefited from mega amounts of luck as if he made as many catastrophic decisions during his businesses life as he's done when owner of PVFC then he would have been bankrupt many moons ago.

I like most other Vale fans could only sit and watch in bewilderment at the fiasco's the last three January transfer windows have been, truly a person lacking in planning, know-how and I suspect people skills. His body language in the picture on the right, chest out, chin up and staring at the camera suggests a man of action who knows what he wants, the reality is totally the opposite, a leader he is not.

Good post Paul respect your opinion

There's too much "Shadyness" around him for my liking, eg How's he made his money, how much money does he actually have, I can only conclude his business life he has benefited from mega amounts of luck as if he made as many catastrophic decisions during his businesses life as he's done when owner of PVFC then he would have been bankrupt many moons ago.

One can only sumise that his tendency to squeeze every penny has served him well during his previous business endeavours.

Doesnt matter how Askey performes, obviously hope he does O.K. but that has nothing to do with any protests against Smurthwaite, as Mark Porter said on P & G the problem with the Vale is we are a cheap club, choosing the cheap option every time and that comes down to the owner. He has to go and protests (plural) are just the start!!!

Zzzzzz

Archived