onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vales new manager

yorky valiant

The difference is FST I don’t care whether he stays or goes in the least. Your heavily weighted and somewhat clinical post above shows your bias, that’s completely your choice.

If people want him out, start a kitty, chip in and have a go if you can meet his price. Be careful though as you will soon be hated just as much by some in a few years just like Bell, v2001 and the current owner when things aren’t going well.

Telling someone to sell their own assets for a price you want some as yet fantasy buyer to buy it for is never going to work in what is currently a sellers market for the asset in question.

Christ if somewhat irrational hate couldn’t get vale fans out of owning and running the club I doubt it’s going to impact on a businessman with skin thick than a rhino.

What those that want him out need to do is find long term successful owners willing to pay what the owner wants, everything else is simply just white noise sadly.

So, to summarise this and your reply to the other thread, you still won't answer the question and offer your own suggestion for a way forward.

How very useful your input here is. WUM.

Advert

So, to summarise this and your reply to the other thread, you still won't answer the question and offer your own suggestion for a way forward.

How very useful your input here is. WUM.

I don’t care if there is change or not, it’s you and others that want change and are going to seemingly bang your fist and spit bile until you get it, you therefore need to eventually come up with alternatives, viable ones.....

To help you a little I think personally stopping the animosity, offering structured and positive channels of communication with the owner, finding a billionaire who will invest in the club and / or someone with a sustainable 10 year successful business plan to that can be assessed prior someone matching the owners valuation are all options, see how you go. Alternatively you could just keep abusing folk, that should work for you 🥴

God I hope not and I hope they’ve just put two and two together from that article he did with the press whoring himself out for the job. Be interesting to see how many people want him but all I can see is another non-league manager with links to the club.

......or an experienced manager who can build a team and get it promoted

Aspin gets appointed, a manager who never did anything of note with Gateshead or Halifax, and there's euphoria.

Askey looks like getting the job, someone who worked a small miracle at Macclesfield, and he's a terrible appointment before he's even set foot through the door.

Some of you ****** deserve the club you're getting.

I don’t care if there is change or not, it’s you and others that want change and are going to seemingly bang your fist and spit bile until you get it, you therefore need to eventually come up with alternatives, viable ones.....

To help you a little I think personally stopping the animosity, offering structured and positive channels of communication with the owner, finding a billionaire who will invest in the club and / or someone with a sustainable 10 year successful business plan to that can be assessed prior someone matching the owners valuation are all options, see how you go. Alternatively you could just keep abusing folk, that should work for you 🥴

Thanks REP. Now that your attempt at patronising me is complete, hopefully you feel better about yourself after that.

See what you fail to grasp REP is that this is a football forum for people to voice their opinions. Their concerns. Vent their frustrations. No bile has been spat. No fists banged. I can't influence the ownership of the club any more so than you can influence who the next manager is. Frustrating isn't it.

Aspin gets appointed, a manager who never did anything of note with Gateshead or Halifax, and there's euphoria.

Askey looks like getting the job, someone who worked a small miracle at Macclesfield, and he's a terrible appointment before he's even set foot through the door.

Some of you ****** deserve the club you're getting.

I agree. He deserves a chance by what he achived at Maccelsfield. He obviously has something about him.

Archived