onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Leon Legge

Danish Valiant

Advert

Legge had a nightmare in his last game, that's why he was dropped. Doesn't have to be a conspiracy theory on every player who is currently out of the team.

He didn't look fully fit, he wasn't moving comfortably and was probably rushed back after getting injured at Lincoln.

I think if he went we'd miss the intangibles; his presence, experience and leadership qualities.

Is that really just a theory? Some players can’t seem to buy their way in the team. Where as others, no matter how shitty they perform, plays week in week out.

As financially motivated as Norman is, I'd wager that any player could buy his way to a guaranteed starting place

It could be that since moving to a back 3, Aspin doesn't think he's got the pace.

I'd agree, Rawlinson is a little more mobile. Legge was poor against Colchester so I could understand him being dropped at the time. Not sure this is really a story as he wouldn't be on the bench if the aim is to block a contract extension.

I'm a big fan of Legge, we should have been in for him when Cambridge signed him. Not that we'd have been able to compete with such footballing powerhouses now.

As for this rumour, only time will tell.

Would be good for one of the Radio Stoke "reporters" to ask Aspin about though!

Dare to ask Neil a legitimate question, How dare they !!

Actually Legge had been pretty poor in his last couple of games. But maybe for once we are doing some sensible future planning. For life as a low budget club in the conference.

We most certainly aren't. All our team have in many games been poor, some very poor, and some consistently poor, and yet most, certainly the favourites keep their place week in week out.

Legge apart from his last game when he had a 'mare has been excellent all season, and 'if' and I repeat if he is being kept from the team because of this clause, Smurf needs to publicly announce it and face the rightful barrage that follows, and Aspin needs to grow a pair of balls and play him regardless, especially if it means, and I think it would, we would be harder to beat.

Is there really no end to the embarrassment we have to put up with?

Dare to ask Neil a legitimate question, How dare they !!

Not sure how it's a legitimate question. Some bloke claims to know a taxi driver, who claims to have picked up the wife of a player. He claims her husband, who has played 26 games, has a clause for a new contract if he plays 25 games this season to extend it for 12 months. He claims she also said this was the reason her husband isn't picked is to avoid this being activated.

Rawlinson is non league. We need experience. It's a no brainer.

Rawlinson was poor last weekened. Hope got past him 3-4 times. He watches the ball and not his man. Almost as slow as Legge.

We needed Howkins back.

It's turning out to be a very disappointing window.

I wonder when the National League fixtures are out. :wink:

Not sure how it's a legitimate question. Some bloke claims to know a taxi driver, who claims to have picked up the wife of a player. He claims her husband, who has played 26 games, has a clause for a new contract if he plays 25 games this season to extend it for 12 months. He claims she also said this was the reason her husband isn't picked is to avoid this being activated.

i get what you are saying and agree with this chinese whisper bull on here.

However it seems the Spanish players was partly true, i was more trying to be sarcastic about his prickly response to RS on saturday

Is that really just a theory? Some players can’t seem to buy their way in the team. Where as others, no matter how shitty they perform, plays week in week out.

Agree, but where do you begin. Naughty step, or being banished or ostracized is there any difference. Kanu, Dodds, Worral, Gibbo, Monty, Legge, Miller, Conlon, Whitfield and more are all decent players, but all for one reason or another have either not been played or have been benched for weeks on end. That does not make any sense, and more so when those that remain have at times been equally cupable of under performing..................

Most noticeably, Smith, Hanno, Manny, Clarke, Rawlinson, and even the skipper, who in contrast to Legge must have it written into his contract that he has to play every minute of every game and even when he was having a shocker, and the way we have played this year, even our talisman has had a few of those. Nothing sits right at Vale at the moment, being in a mess doesn't even come remotely close to describe the state we are in!

Archived